Reviews for The Scientific Method
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
This was cute. I liked it. I think Martha was brilliant. I don't like that she gets so much hate sometimes.

Great story! (and good point about his licking things...)
Alumfelga chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
This was brilliant! :)
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Hilarious! Loved it!
Devin Trinidad chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
For once, Martha had a fun time with the Doctor. Very cute and I loved how flustered and helpless he is when Martha has to take care of him. Well written, but I wish you made a full series out of this.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Oh wow, I'm squealing like a little kid. This is so adorable. So, so, so cuddlingly sweet and giggly cute. I love Martha and the Doctor, and the way you've perfectly captured the best of their characterizations and interactions, plus the circumstances you've thrown them into...gosh, that's so great. Just fantastic.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
funny fic - love the whole licking part! :)
mericat chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
You write the funniest stories. Love the licking references and Martha's reaction.
J0j2 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Bah, LOL AND ROFL. Literally!

THIS IS EXCELLENT. Your stuff reads like candy!
Jadziwine chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
lmao i LOVED it. too funny! marfaaaa! you really can't just lick any thing!
faerietaleredux chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Utterly fantastic!

Your attention to detail (and interesting, non cliche details!) is so YAY. Seriously. Love it sooo much. :)
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love the "Martha Jones, always thinking" line. The way he says is it is just so... sweet and entertaining, for lack of a better way of expressing it. :)

Love that you dive right into the plot with humor and spunk and that you're totally willing to incorporate some randomness. Keeps things fresh and interesting!
anemix chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I really love this story. For all its quirkiness, I could totally see this happening. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
KirstenLavransdatter chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Oh, Spoofmaster, you bring delight to my life.

Thank you for this one.