Reviews for She Amused Him
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 1/13
Yessss! A happy ending I can approve of. You write Canary well, all her persistence and guts and heart ... Loved it
LSZero chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
i like story. Great writing & i enjoy reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Cool
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great story I loved it... who what actress who u use in the role of Black Canary? I like Michael Fossbender as Batman...
Angry lil' elf chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
great story mate, I'm also writing a batmanxblackcanary story
Southern-Belle18 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
i love this story, i thought it was brilliant. In all honesty i would have never thought of Batman and Black Canary getting together but they do make an excellent pair.

If DC ever splits up Dinah and Ollie after their marriage, their might be a new idea for a blooming relationship.
Silo666 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
lol so what happens next
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I would have never thought of Black Canary and Batman getting together, but-I must say-your story opened my eyes. At first, I was a little skeptical about the pairing, but your story was interesting, and that was all I needed to keep me going. Awesome job, keep it up.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
very good story
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
The only downside of this story? The fact that it ended too quickly. Would have liked a bit of a scene between the initial hook-up and the Dinah/Dick/Babs scene but that is a minor complaint at best. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant little one-shot!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Canary and Bats: An Incredible Pair! I am impressed by how well these two fit together-that is in no small part due to your talent, but how they do fit well together. It makes one wonder at what a BM/WW/BC might be like or (gasp) WW/BC... we are only limited by our imaginations.

Well Done; a great story!
killertrees chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
TOO CUTE! I love it I love it I love it!

“The bat-computer is not a toy.” That made me laugh SO HARD! All I could think about was playing Guitar Hero on the Bat-computer and it made me squeal with delight. Excellent work.
SniperKitten chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Ohmygoodness, Amazing! I absolutly love it. Please keep writing, there isn't enough Bruce/Dinah stories out there. This is wonderful!