Reviews for Bury Me Deep
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
"No tales. She knows nothing. Shut up and drive, Al." LOL that was funny. :)
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
omg lol! poor squishykins!

now both eddums and squishy have had "near death experiences". they're going to be barking mad when the truth comes out. though i'd surprised that CAT lasted so long without ruining their cover. (most of the time anyways)

btw, have u seen Living It Down: Scarecrow by smegabyte on youtube? chances are you have, but it's still a very squishy vid P
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
"JONATHAN!" Was the startled cry that escaped the three women in overalls and promptly, the man they'd shouted at in shock, fainted.

"I think we killed him."

poor Jonathan, he probley had a heart-attack XD

funny chap :D
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
LOL wonderful story lol por Jonathan lol they drive the poor guy insane with their antics, good work as always:)
Wally In Aeternum chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
"Whatever it is, it's persistent."

THIS. WAS. PRICELESS. Right up there with 'Wishy Washy' in terms of gut-busting hilarity. Leave it to the Scarecrow to get himself loaded onto the back of a hearse...
Aaronpoe chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
hm... this is connected to the other story, about Crane missing his henchmen; I assume this takes place later...

Hm... Well, it's good to know their not dead, if only for my own peace... although I wish they would have stayed with Crane... I felt so bad for him before, I'm sure he would say something very... I wouldn't go as far as to say nice, or loving or anything like that, but something that showed he was ever so slightly bothered by their disappearance. Oh well. Now the opportunity will never present itself... So sad...

Crane totally deserves to be happier than he is... most of the characters in Batman do... so sad, so sad...
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow. How would he survive without them?
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
This was so good! It was worth all your hard work. Definetly. I really, really, really liked it. It was funny, and Scarecrow's desperation was really good too.

Awesome job!

Keep writing!
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
yay Al, Captain nd Techi are alive new you couldn't live with out 'em :)

Poor Johnathan what a way to be told that they were alive, but then again... *Evil grin*

E.
laal ratty chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Very, very, very funny. Very well written as well, I loved the part where they shouted JONATHON; and he fainted.
Twinings chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
-lungs damaging gasp-

It's up! It's posted! I lurve you!

Batman watch! -giggles-

And voodoo...I need to tell you about that...

Oh, God. Poor Squishykins. (I'm reviewing this as I read, by the way. Enjoy the commentary!)

Poor baby! Oh!

Oh damn...having a casket pop open in the middle of a funeral would be...well, a story to tell the grandkids, that's what it would be.

This is brilliant. You're brilliant. (And Van Helsing makes me happy, for Peter Cushing is my alter-ego.)

Aw, we're angels!