Reviews for Doors of Possibility
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 8/9
Awwwww! Yep, would have been nice if that's how it ended. Read ya Later ;)
Meo Cly chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
You have absolutely given me peace with Gilmore Girls. I loved Rory and Logan and must say I completely disagreed with Lorelai saying it was better that Rory didn't get married. It definitely could not have been the end because of how much they loved each other. Thank you so much! Btw, on a side note, I love your writing style. I think you captured the characters very well and it was very easy to picture the words flowing and the actions... Really great!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I LOVE this ending. It's perfect - I could just hear and say Rory and Logan through the whole thing. The only flaw was where she said "re-read an old classic" - because Rory would've definitely used some extremely specific and obscure author name there - but I love this fanfic. True to the story, realistic, and very satisfying. Thanks for the read!
kc55 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Exactly the ending I needed for the series the actual series ending was terrible. Rory and Logan should have ended up together.
Chantelmagistro chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I'm just going to pretend this is how the show really wnded, much better! Thank you for sharing :)
nevertofeel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very sweet, much better ending than the show!
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Aww I liked it. But what happened to the house he bought for them.
hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I think i reviewed this before but in case i didn't yet, i really love it :)
rogan chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
thank you! this is the ending i needed! i didnt need closure, I needed them to be together ! ;)
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
soo cute! thats how it should have ended...not him running off and her doing nothing! they belong together! always have and always will!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
:) just makes me smile!
jmcdreamy chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
good story. one of the better ones i've read about rogan getting back together good job!
gilmore girls fanitc chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i like you can could write more becase when i read things about rory and logan i cry.i know that may sound weird because most people don't like to cry but i think it's like theripy because i am so into this show and logan and rory

so thats what i think you should do.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is perfection. I really, really, love it!
Addy chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
omg that was so good i would love if that was how it really ended because they really are ment for each other and the way you put it was so good.