Reviews for Doors of Possibility
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
wow great oneshot. Wish this really happens. looking forward to any updates to your stories or any future stories you are going to write.
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw. Awesome.
FiliKlepto chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Thank you fot his. Seriously? THANK YOU. I just finished watching season 7 last night (had to download the second half of the season because I had a Tuesday night class during GG), and I've spent every waking hour since trying to find some satisfaction. In my heart, I know this can't be the end for RL, and I hope so badly that the Season 8 campaign works.

But, anyway, I'm getting off-topic here. I love your writing voice; it fits the characters so well. And you've given the soul of this tormented RL-shipper just a little bit of peace. Thank you. Seriously, thank you.
PW chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Hello;

Your continuation of Logan & Rory was really good. I was thinking more so that he would have relized that he made a mistake, returned to Rory and found something closer to Stars Hollow, even in NY knowing the bond that Rory has with her Mother and the town and they both would be added as a part of the many wonderful, colorful characters of Stars Hallow. I never liked the idea of Rory leaving home. I did think if Logan was so in love with Rory that he'd be willing to try anything before cutting it off completely with her that just didn't seem right. He should of given her the freedom to do what she had always dreamed of doing. If it meant another distant relationship for a while, so be it! he should have been willing to do so and maybe after a few months of trying they would both know how they felt. Sometimes giving more time and distance helps and they would be able to make their decisions if they should continue with their separate lives or get married. But to just end a great relationship so fast doesn't say much for his love for her. She had life long dreams all along and his marriage expectations were all of a sudden for her without her consideration to his new plans. Remenber Logan has all along been a rich kid that was only about parties, drinking and very undependable. I was sorry to see Gilmore Girls end and I am saddened by it.

Keep writing I think you will do good. I am also a writer. I am writing a children's books series. It is based on some childhood dreams I had, I finished the first book and it is being edited at present and I have started on the first chapter of the second book. I am excited to see this chapter in my life unfold, It has been very rewarding. I encourage you to continue also.
Brenda chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
LOVE IT!
ABOVEandBEYOND chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
so cute.

if only it were true...
sadielives chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This was an amazing piece of writing, I could imagine the whole scene playing out in my head, thanks for writing it! You kept the characters believable and it eased my heartache about what really happened. Can you write a story about how Luke and Lorelei eventually end up? The series finale will not be enough for me. Thanks again.
SophieRLdancer84 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Great job Aluv! I really loved it..I wish that would happen on the show though...;)
CorkyGilmore chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
cute i know i hated the fact that the show had htem part like tmakes me sad but very cute story
hiImaGilmoreGirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Are you going to continue with this? I would absolutely like, kill myself if you didn't. [
alex chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
you need to write more about their life!
finnlover chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
wow i wish this is how gg ended .. u should be one of their writers!
girlygirl1212 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
very very happy... your a worm in my stomach..( a chinese proverb)lol Love it. I hope you write more to this like a sequel or continue it as a story...
jersey935 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Thank you. This fic has brought me more comfort than you could ever imagine. I hated the way they left things and have been in a state of shock since Tuesday. I'd like to think of this as episode 7.23.
jadegg chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
OMG!I Love the history, please write more hitorys ...hey if you are just like me anda hated! the end of Rory and Logan (Sophie) plaese enter!And also tell your friends about it too.

KisseS!