Reviews for Doors of Possibility
sophie 4 life chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
please tell me that this is really ho it is going to happen i need some good newa about gilmore girls all the shows lately have beenso sad i really really really really hope that this is ho it happens i would love it and if you found this on spoiler than pease add a note at thebottom telling what site
marianne-larsen chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
woow, I loved that! I'm too tired to write a good review, sorry. But I still wanted to leave a note and my appreciation. If they could just film this scene and put it in the finale my life would be perfect! well, maybe more rory and logan's life, but still, it'd make me happy for at least a whole day!, hehe :)

Your a good writer, I think I'm gonna be checking out your other stories as well! :)
kelly chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Love it
Captain Morgan's Girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
"People in California were annoyingly friendly." As a native Californian, I have to ask, huh? Friendly? Where? But, seriously, I liked this story. I thought the show mucked it up so bad, under the guise of wanting to end the series the way it started. It could have been done without breaking up this pairing.
rumandcinnamon chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
so cute. after tuesday, at least we can all write our own endings to the storys. cause lets face it DR is a evil evil man. Great job by the way.
lexhuntzberger chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Aluv! I loved it :) It was just the thing I needed after the awfulness of the last episode. Thanks. You did a great job on it :)

Lex
Festis7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I think it was too short. I think you should write a sequeal that is atleast five chapters, about their lives in SF.
katpenn chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
this makes me have hope...I really liked it and in my mind something like this is how the show and the rory/logan saga ends...
sophied chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
reading this story finally gave me the nerve to watch the episode. this is the ending i want - this is the way the series should end. thanks so much for this ray of sunshine when everthing else is so crappy.
logansnumber1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
ALUV:

I LOVED IT THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED AND IT IS THE WAY I AM NOW PICTURING IT ENDING .

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. YOU HAD ME IN TEARS HAPPY TEARS FOR ONCE:)

YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER.

THANKS AGAIN FOR WRITING THIS STORY.
Elle452 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That was so sweet - much better than the show. I was disgusted with that little break up scene - I mean they're together for, what, three years, and all he gets is a 30 second good-bye in a bad suit? - I'm a tad miffed.

But I LOVED this story - it made me feel better so thank you!
avidrder chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
thank you...thank you..thank you! i wish it wasnt just a one shot!
foreva88 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
If only this would happen in the tv show...sigh
SouthernGirl26 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Great story!
xx.kelsey chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
hi! i relle liked fic. i was so upset with the way that that episode ended. i relle hope that something like ur fic happens...it prolly wont but hey its ok to hope right:P... neways just wanted to say great fic! :):):):):):):):)
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »