Reviews for Doors of Possibility
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Really good, I wish things would play out like this
Loganite chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Beautiful. If only us Rogan fans could have things our way. One thing I don't like that is insinuated on that show is that she doesn't want to leave her family, etc. All the jobs she's looking into requires her to move away. Its just not a valid argument.

I love your rendition.

Loganite
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Great story! I really wish that that will actually happen. Great job )
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I loved this. Probably because I've yet to bring myself to watch the episode where Logan puts his heart on the line and gets it crushed by Rory. I'm psyching myself up for it ... maybe eventually I'll be able to watch it without cringing! Anyway, this was excellent and I like to think that after all is said and done ... had GG come back for an 8th season ... that something like this may have happened! :)

Amy
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Im trying to wipe the horror of last tuesday episode off my memory. Its like my worst nightmare coming to life. I still get teary-eyed when I think about it and try as I might, that terrible episode wont bulged.

Im very grateful when I read this story. It gives me a sense of comfort knowing this could be a possibility.

Thank you!
hellishrose chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
It's so sad when fanfic writers understand the charters an the idea of a show better than the actual writers who are paid to do this.

I really loved how you worked with Rory's reluctance and yet you made it work. She wanted to expirence life but she wanted to expirence it with him-and really isn't that what loving someone is all about.

Now if we see this plotline develop in the final-you really should sue the CW/WB :)

As always a great story from a great writer.
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I was so sad when those crazy writers left it that way, and I'm so glad you wrote this. It made my day a lot brighter ;) Great job!
loonymarauder chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I kinda liked that. It works. It makes me happy.
kmcmenimon chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
omg this is the writing that the stupid writers should have given us. great job. gives me hope.
Ela09 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
WOW and thank you! I really needed this!
GracieBeth chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
WOW!... WOW!... W0W!

*Dies in utter bliss*
Logans chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
They obviously hired the wrong people to be the writers on this show. This is exactly how I picture what their reconciliation would be like. Now, when I think of that awful ending, I'm going to pretend this additionally happened! Yay!
apalusa-light chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
That was so cute and lovely and I'm really glad that you wrote it. It's given me that hug that I needed after watching the show on tuesday, so thanks!
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Excellent oneshot. It really made my day. I was really pissed and upset with the GG writers. They really sucks. I can't believe they destroy our favorite couple. The writers should have broken them up last season at least we have a better closure. But they are just so cruel to do what they did on the last episode. They should have giving Rory and Logan a happy ending.
Bubba k chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wow...its great, exactly how I wished gg would end.

I am going to pretend that your story is how the actual series ended! Good job!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »