Reviews for Doors of Possibility
Bubba k chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wow...its great, exactly how I wished gg would end.

I am going to pretend that your story is how the actual series ended! Good job!
kiss goodnight chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
um..thank you for making me feel better. i was unbelievably devestated tuesday night, alot more then i thought was possible since i had read the spoilers weeks before. anywho love the story :)
heavenleigh88 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
that was really cute. i wish it would happen on the show.
captainerin chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
great story. really. too bad we couldn't get something like this on screen. i really like that it was from logan's point of view. two thumbs up.
predestined chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I really liked it :D Great job!
chocoholic4824 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
i'm still angry over how they ended the rogan relationship. This story was a good type of closure. i really hope you can update your other stories soon. I love them!
and chapter 1 . 5/10/2007

I think we all needed some Rory and Logan happy ending...
meley chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
great love it Love rory and logan
Mandy chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
wow...so beautifully i would love a continuation of rory and logans life in californa...you should have taken DR job!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Have I mentioned how much I like you? Cause I do I really really do, and this I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, this is amazing, thanks You got me into tears but happy tears, and I love that you have written this cause it made have hope, and wow it was really great, the avocado tree, that was soo sweet, thanks. I really loved it!
cuteiris chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
aww...see! why couldn't rory have said that in the show! yes, i want to marry you, but i think we're too young, so lets wait...but i'll wear the ring as a promise that i want us to be together forever! why not? they need their happy ending right?

i'm so scarred from this weeks episode...i think i may have to block it from my memory and pretend it didn't happen...and then stay in this world of rogan with you _
krazygurl chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Very cute. Such a great ending. I think it would have been cuter for them to get the house now, but I'd imagine that'd be a problem with leases and such. Regardless, such a cute story and a way happier ending. Thanks for writing it.
Lindsey chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Really Good! The dialogue sounds like things that Logan and Rory would say and everything! It really is an awesome story, and I really wish it would happen!
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Thank You! Anything was better than the ending they gave us. It killed me to watch it. Good job, that cheered me up .
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5