Reviews for What REALLY Happened
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Ah, this one is hilarious!
Secret-Author-Syria chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
hahahaha! i loved it! harry was meant to be a slytherin for a reason.
i love your work!
James018 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh, this is good! I've never seen a joke made into a fanfic before, or never this well, anyway.
M. Scott Eiland chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Nice work-in case you haven't run across it yet, Robert Sheckley wrote a somewhat less lethal (as far as we know) short story "The Same To You Doubled" based on the same basic joke a while back:

www. . /1000020/Sheckley_-_The_Same_To_You_

Harry's got to learn to come up with solutions to his problems that don't involve near-death experiences. . .:-)
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
HAHAHA! I loved the ending!

Good atmosphere, nice dialogue.

Keep it up!
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
hahaha..smartass! 10/10
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Sweet! Very Slytherin! I love it!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Ahahahaha! Oh, oh, that was good. *wipes tears from eyes*

That's one hell of a way to go eh?
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hehehee...neat idea, I never would've thought of that...why don't you make more oneshots on Voldie's death? How about getting him strangled with underwear? Heehehee...YOU ROCK!
aalens chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very amusing! Thank you!

BTW there was one amusing typo too, - for Harrods you had Herod's - it might be a bit too expensive to shop at Herrods as he might demand the sacrifice of your first born son. lol

Also, a bit of Brit picking - most would use 'dived' and not 'dove'.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That last sentence made me crack up! _ Very ingenious, and isn't Harry such a wonderful mate? Great job!
erik chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Well done, especially that last line.
Clell65619 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
- Nice manipulation of a old joke... I guess it wouldn't have worked for Harry to ask the genii to remove 'just one testicle' would it?
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Cute story, a bit abrupt, but still a fun little one shot!

red
count-zechs00 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Absolutely. Bloody. Brilliant. I'll have to remember that one for the tabletop RPGs I run!