Reviews for I Wanna Grow Old With You
Moonfur ADV chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
Aw, that was so sad! D,:

And they never grew old with eachother in the end, I feel so sad right now...

Other than that, great story, I really enjoyed reading it! :D Keep up the good work, however late this review may be. :)
Moonfur ADV chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
Great chapter! I think that Kankuro is actually younger than Temari but apart from that: Epic poem/rhym!
Kat258 chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
That... Was beautiful :')
Midnight's Shining Star chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
Ok...first I have to say...

And I never even cared much for this couple..

I believe you have turned me from DeiSaku to DeiTema ;)

Anyways, the ending was soooooooooooooooooooooo sad! I cried so much...poor DeiDei...I wanted to punch Gaara in the face or something -_- They should have run away together or something *nods head*

But it was great as is! Loved it!
Wannabe-Temari chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
awww i finally finish this story and i end up in tears lol, what a sad ending, how could gaara do that though !
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 24 . 5/23/2010
omg! i loved this story so much. i hated the ending was so sad :( i actually cried and i never do when i read fanfics. this is the best story i have ever read.
Inner Self chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
you retard! again! you make DUMB laws.
Inner Self chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
r u retarded? there are just some things that can't be said, shinobi to shinobi! "he, takada (or whatever his name was) I'm pregnant with a terrorist's baby. Excecute me for treason in 9 months, okay?" why did she tell a shinobi of all people? or anyone?...ooh, deidara's going to die, yeah?
Inner Self chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
some part of the dialogue was like "yeah?...well...duh!" but it couldn't be helped, ne? this type of story gets less restricted as it progresses.

ps. who cares about flamers? i like shika x tem (NO INO, Please! ::begging::) but i also like creativity. ;)
remey2 chapter 24 . 7/13/2009
that was real sad that he died :(

it was a good story I really liked it :)
Gabzalabza chapter 24 . 11/21/2008
Meh. You killed him in the end? I'm glad u made his son have his blood-line limit, tho, since then it sorta makes it okay. It was sad cause they didn't get to grow old together. I woulda thought that they would've put ip more of a fight to be together. They seemed rather OOC resigned to the idea of him dying. Personally, i thought that Temari woulda run away from Suna so that she could have the child with Deidara without either of them having to be killed.

Oh well. I guess that's that. It WAS a really cute story, though.

Ja ne!

ChipFest chapter 24 . 11/16/2008
Ah, man! I so wasnt expecting him to die so soon... yu would think Gaara could influence the decision more than

gr. Loved it though. Cried my bloody heart out in the end.

And I did think they shoulda said the good ol' "I love you" just before he left...

And did they actually marry cos all of a sudden Deidara refered to Temari as his wife...?

Moo. -sniffle sniffle-

Definately one of my fav Naruto fics...!

Brilliant story, wish they had had that 'happy(er?) ending' though... -sighs-

Little Kunai chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
oh man that ended on a major downer *sniffles* love the story though
Little Kunai chapter 19 . 11/11/2008
not bad but you can't tell the baby's gender until around the second trimester. poor temari this is gonna kill her...*sniffles*
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
this has been sweet so far and uh-oh shika's in trouble and he didn't do anything!