Reviews for I Wanna Grow Old With You
Moonfur ADV chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
Aw, that was so sad! D,:

And they never grew old with eachother in the end, I feel so sad right now...

Other than that, great story, I really enjoyed reading it! :D Keep up the good work, however late this review may be. :)
Moonfur ADV chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
Great chapter! I think that Kankuro is actually younger than Temari but apart from that: Epic poem/rhym!
Kat258 chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
That... Was beautiful :')
Midnight's Shining Star chapter 24 . 6/8/2012
Ok...first I have to say...

OMG! THIS WAS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! LIKE, ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I EVER READ AWESOME!

And I never even cared much for this couple..

I believe you have turned me from DeiSaku to DeiTema ;)

eheh...

Anyways, the ending was soooooooooooooooooooooo sad! I cried so much...poor DeiDei...I wanted to punch Gaara in the face or something -_- They should have run away together or something *nods head*

But it was great as is! Loved it!
Wannabe-Temari chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
awww i finally finish this story and i end up in tears lol, what a sad ending, how could gaara do that though !
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 24 . 5/23/2010
omg! i loved this story so much. i hated the ending though...it was so sad :( i actually cried and i never do when i read fanfics. this is the best story i have ever read.
Inner Self chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
you retard! again! you make DUMB laws.
Inner Self chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
r u retarded? there are just some things that can't be said, shinobi to shinobi! "he, takada (or whatever his name was) I'm pregnant with a terrorist's baby. Excecute me for treason in 9 months, okay?" why did she tell a shinobi of all people? or anyone?...ooh, deidara's going to die, yeah?
Inner Self chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
some part of the dialogue was like "yeah?...well...duh!" but it couldn't be helped, ne? this type of story gets less restricted as it progresses.

ps. who cares about flamers? i like shika x tem (NO INO, Please! ::begging::) but i also like creativity. ;)
remey2 chapter 24 . 7/13/2009
that was real sad that he died :(

it was a good story I really liked it :)
Gabzalabza chapter 24 . 11/21/2008
Meh. You killed him in the end? I'm glad u made his son have his blood-line limit, tho, since then it sorta makes it okay. It was sad cause they didn't get to grow old together. I woulda thought that they would've put ip more of a fight to be together. They seemed rather OOC resigned to the idea of him dying. Personally, i thought that Temari woulda run away from Suna so that she could have the child with Deidara without either of them having to be killed.

Oh well. I guess that's that. It WAS a really cute story, though.

Ja ne!

Gabzalabza
ChipFest chapter 24 . 11/16/2008
Ah, man! I so wasnt expecting him to die so soon... yu would think Gaara could influence the decision more than that...hn.

gr. Loved it though. Cried my bloody heart out in the end.

And I did think they shoulda said the good ol' "I love you" just before he left...

And did they actually marry cos all of a sudden Deidara refered to Temari as his wife...?

Moo. -sniffle sniffle-

Definately one of my fav Naruto fics...!

Brilliant story, wish they had had that 'happy(er?) ending' though... -sighs-

Cheers!

Chip~
Little Kunai chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
oh man that ended on a major downer *sniffles* love the story though
Little Kunai chapter 19 . 11/11/2008
not bad but you can't tell the baby's gender until around the second trimester. poor temari this is gonna kill her...*sniffles*
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
this has been sweet so far and uh-oh shika's in trouble and he didn't do anything!