Reviews for Defeating Destiny
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Good fic. I always thought Alex acted the way he did because he had more important things to worry about than making the others happy.
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
It's been a long time since I checked out any Power Ranger stories, but for some reason, I decided to come over and search for Alex stories to see if anyone had posted any. And what'd ya know! :D

This was excellent, and refreshing to see something other than "Tommy and Kimberly's kids must team up to save the world!" or another typical MMPR story that is just pathetically cliche. You clearly thought this out, and while it did give me a bit of a headache, I wasn't completely lost, I still understood what you were getting at!

And thank you for not making Alex look like an inhumane ass like so many people do, it angers me to no extent when he gets turned into a villain. In your story, Alex is a flawed man, but not evil. Very well done :)

Whew! Anyway, great job, and I hope you write more!

Sierra
cmar chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I would have loved to see Wes and Alex have this kind of discussion in the show. In fact, I would have loved to see any of the characters discuss the deeper implications of time travel and changing history this logically. Not that the whole thing doesn't give *me* a headache too!
shirley chong chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
it's nice to see a TF story that it's not biased towards wes. Glad you didn't mention the relationship with Jen, it really didn't fit anywhere. i liked it.