Reviews for Sublime Oblivion
Taisi chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
;A; I want more...This is so adorable and hilarious and altogether completely satisfying~ You write the characters wonderfully, and Stan's insults for Rosalyn are absolutely priceless. xDD Please write more soon!
Lost Wonderland chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This is a wonderful story. You've captured the characters perfectly, and all the little moments between Ari and Stan are adorable. Please continue it.
VonDono chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Oh thank god! XD a chapter of this story I have yet to read! I honestly in love with this story, it's for sure my favorite Stan/Ari fic. right now! I'm in love with your characterization as well, it is perfect my friend! oh please update soon! XD I just can't wait for the next chapter.
Christen chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
This is an awesome story. I got the game back in 2001 and really you've captured the characters very well. I really do hope you continue this. I want it to have an ending. I don't want this to be like many abandoned fanfics lost and alone in the interwebs. So really I'll be with you to the end if you continue this. Also it looks like I jumped on the bandwagon at the right time, it looks like your due for another update.

WRITE MORE!
laurexine flight chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
please continue writing this story... I love it and the stanXari is so funny. and the scene at the spa was hilarrious! please finish the story. and you do not suck at fanfiction.
Chronicler Four chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Very good story, expecially since there's hardly any Okage fanfiction out there. You did very well keeping all their actions plausible and I rather enjoy all the confrontations between Stan and Rosalyn. Keep up the good work and update soon please
spiralstars chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Oh! How lovely! I'm so warped into this that I had neglected cleaning up and changing ._.

I'd so make a manga for this ._.

Oh! Please update soon! Your story is far much more wonderful than choice few! You, along-side many others have wonderful stories of Okage _
tails doll curse chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
I'm still reading this
Eclipse Rose chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Please do continue this. I loved it, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Poor Ros, though...
delete-me-please-plz-delete chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
I'm STILL reading it! I LOVE the last bit that was SO awesome!

yay stan and ari working together like that! _ so cool!

update! people are still reading this!
Mew chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Thank you. . .

Thank you so much for contuining this! *hug*
Shino-chan chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
I...I missed you so much! *bawls* Seeing as this story is only about a year old, I guess I didn't wait that long. Some stories take YEARS, you know what I'm saying? XD Anyways, I love this story so much, I'd wait for you forever I think. I wish you could update this more often, but I know how busy real life can be. Keep up the good work! (0)/
Jinny-chan chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
I'm still here! And no worries, I know how you feel -_-; Glad to see an update!
Skatt's Dance chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Yay, its been updated! 3 This is probably my favorite chapter, everything seems a bit more realistic in this then in the earlir chapters. I really enjoyed it, nice work!
Baby bear chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Would you please erase all comments under the name Baby bear.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »