Reviews for Sublime Oblivion
Lanner chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
You have just made my day. Er. Night, rather. But still! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw this updated, I was so excited! First, I love this story to death! I adore your portrayal of Ari. Still quiet and shy enough, yet more outgoing and not afraid to say what he wants. Also, their mission to explore the rest of the world is super interesting! Can't wait to see what they find out there.

Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
xxasuraxxi chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
yay!

I'm still with you dude :D

great chapter, can't wait for more!
Estrella85 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
OMG! _ I'm so happy you updated. Great chapter btw. I was sad Rosalyn was so mean, but it was understandable and in character. Hope there's more to come.
NeverRoses chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
That was great! It was so cute too! Ari wanted to go with Stan! Kawaii, na? :D
Thunder-Kun chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
If there were errors, I didn't catch 'em. I'm surprised this is still going and I can't wait for more to come.
Mini Nephthys chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
First time reviewer notes that she is still reading this~ And she loves it to pieces. Wow. This is really fantastic, and your 'semblance of a plot' is really awesome~ I'm not very coherent at this hour in the morning, but... I love this.
NeverRoses chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
I love the story so far, it's the best.

Intro: Oh lol, thats just great! I love how stan just drags him out and then after tosses him in a lake. xD

Chap 1: XD THAT would be a funny scene in the game. x3 Heheh, the idea of stan being afraid of rosalyn cracks me up. LOL! STAN HATES WATER!

Chap 2: Wow, it actually become populated? Thats amazing. lol, stan likes Ari to suffer. Aww, kawaii, stan look the attack and Ari helped him .

Chap 3: Aw, kawai, *Rubs stan tummy and nearly gets killed* WOAH! Not gonna try that again... and onto the rosalyn entry... :)...O_o...o_o... No commento, but really awesome, dumb 'hero'.
Mew chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Please, I is begging you. . . Contuie this story as soon as possible. . . I love StanXAri and there is not nearly enough of it (at lest not of just them, I like Espros, but just not with Ari. . . Or Stan, no offence to anyone who likes it).

So please, write more. . . It would make me a very happy fangirl.
Mayrune chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Please update as soon as possible. This fic is awesome and I'd love to read more of it.
delete-me-please-plz-delete chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
i love stan/ari! oh please update soon! i need to know what happens!
Moonheart50 chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
I love Okage! The characters are great...I wish more people knew about the game. There are hardly any fanfictions for it on here! I makes me sad...I would love more Stan/Ari. PLEASE continue! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Dizzy chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Best Okage fic ever! I was looking for a good Stan/Ari and this is it. I hope you can update soon. -
Shino-chan chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
WOW. I haven't read this in like a year! Well fellow college student, good luck in life and on your stories. :P
Oni Meowzi chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
You must continue this! This is very good! I love it! It funny and breath taking! Continue!
Murder Junkie chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
*licks* Okage ficcage! So happy..! Stan... Ari... Glee! Please, keep writing! And.. Uh... Oh! Rosalyn's theme song should be "Everyones a little bit racist" by Avenue Q. Demons are people, too. Only a bit pointier.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »