Reviews for Sublime Oblivion
hellokittenz chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
great story so far, can't wait to read more! :)
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
This is really good! Please keep going when you have the time!
sephykoi chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
O_O NO! My review cut off! *cry*

At any rate, picking up where it left off:

"Oh my god, I love it!..."

It's the most well-written Stan x Ari fic out there that I could find! *_*

I seriously hope you continue once college eases up! (I'm a college student as well, so I know how that goes x_X)

I'll be EAGERLY looking forward to the next chapter!

~the seph
sephykoi chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
Oh my god, I love it!
Thunder-Kun chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Yay, more StanAri goodness! Hope your colleging is going well enough for you to update again soon.
MissXeli chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Oh my freaking god, you updated. Finally! This is one of the few Okage fics I like following (and not just because I have a huge freakin' weak spot for Stanari). They're pretty in-character, the dialogue's believable, the jokes are funny and it's pretty creative to boot. Why'd you have to re-post? Anyway, glad you wrote more, I was starting to lose hope.

Talk to me on AIM sometime, ya goob XD
kitty kate monster chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
omg write more soon!
Baby bear chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
Awesome!you finally updated I'm so happy. Love you work so far. I've read and reread this story can't wait for more I had a feeling they would run into Rosalyn.I love this pairing and this I'll let you in on a little secret I don't know wether you like Rosalyn or not or this idea but I've secretly always been a fan of the StanAriRosalyn pairing Stan and Rosalyn fight but Ari stops them and helps to bring out the best in both of them I think they work well and would be good together (plus the thought of them three together is hot).Plus i saw a japenese comic for this game showing them how there suppose to look but didn't look in the game all 3 of them where super hot. please write more so I can read more this story can't die it's to awesome.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4