Reviews for Little Things
PeaKay chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Adorable story! I liked how you mixed in the city atmosphere to show that the village isn't completely isolated, and also how you managed to include the main character and have Jill be his sister.

Blue and Ann are an adorable pairing. They definitely need more love! :D Great story overall!
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aww! This was so adorable! Cannot beleive I didn't read this sooner! I loved Blue in this. He was so cute. Nice work.
Morgan Lee Faye chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
oh this is good! good job on how you kept up the same theme throughout the story!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
really cute and nicely portrayed.
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
AW,cuteness!oh gosh,I liked this too much!I really like that you wrote about the AnnxBlue pairing in MM,I like it but theres no stories on ending was so good,you're a great writer!Keep up the great work and plz write more
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Kawaii! Amazing-ness! This is an awesome one-shot, and I love the pairing (Go Magical Melody!) so I think I'm gonna put this on favorites. Thanx for an entertaining read! :)
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That was so Fishing adorable! OMG, I really liked it. And the end, that was good...wow. Real good. Only the little things...that really spoke to me. Thank you for making my morning worthwhile!
Joanna Synclare chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
aw! datz cute! write more!