Reviews for Love Among the Runes
Alithe Cambre chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
Okay... what? This was borderline unrealistic but it was still good so I let it slide bu now it's just really, extremely out of character. I suggest making a character chart and rewriting the last fiver or so chapters. The idea is fantastic but your execution is a bit lacking in my opinion.
Alithe Cambre chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
The lyrics are "i'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might, kryptonote (yeah)"
Not whatever you wrote, just so you know :). Great story though!
Erkith chapter 14 . 12/14/2007
so I read them in the opposite order... anyways, can't believe how neglected this fantastic fic is! Just wanted to say that I love it, and am definitely following the sequel
wrenbailey chapter 13 . 12/9/2007
So not exactly sure how a great peice of fiction like this only gets six stinkin reviews, but hey here is mine: That was probably one of the bet angst Dark Angel fics that I have read in a while. I love how it wasn't a happy ending, hell there wasn't even one happy moment in the entire damn fic. So off to find the sequel. and yet agian that was good.
akka chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
just read this and i loved it the whole way through :-)
demondeansgirl666 chapter 13 . 6/13/2007
that was totally fuckin kick ass...you really should make a sequal to this story
djonie chapter 13 . 5/26/2007
So sad :( but a good story! I hope your gonna write a sequel, I'm a sucker for happy endings ;)
pola chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
Aw that was so sad :'( are you going to continue? I want a happy ending ;)...thanks for sharing
p3karen chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
Oh god that was so sad, please say your going to do a sequel
Lena chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
how can you end it like that... please do a sequel or somethig. I want to know what goning to happen in the future