Reviews for Just Add Fire
SharkySheep chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great oneshot, but also kinda bugged me becasue Bobby got the talisman for Sam to give to his dad on Christmas - so Bobby should know about the details but apart from that it was good.
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
MORE!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
What a rollercoaster! I sobbed in front of my computer while reading this and then you surprise the hell out of me by ending it with so much hope.
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
You have no idea how much I thank you for writing this. I don't know how I would have managed to get through the week till part 2 if you hadn't. It's REALLY REALLY good!
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Awesome! Left me with a big smile...this is my favorite tag (and most original) that I have seen. I just love it!
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Nice. I may not have the emotional attachment to the character like fans of the show would, but still, I do hate to see a good guy die.
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
YAY! :D I get my Sammy back then
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
YAY! I love you. :) You made my day! Lol. :)

AWESOME STORY! :)
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
YAY! Sam is going to live! Through death! (wow that sounded weeird)

I hope he didn't die in the show, although it would've made an interesting plot to see Dean storming through hell to get him back. lol
Little-Lotte625 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Nice twist there at the end :)
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh! I love it! What a wonderful answer to the end of AHBL 1. I hope something like this happens :) Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
reading chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Cool concept.

I started reading thinking, "How can they burn him when Sam's not dead? He's not. Lalalalalalala!"

Love the idea of the phoenix rising from the fire
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
i hope to god that really happens...cuz right now? im freakin out! sam better not die or i think i might too! love the story! great idea!

thanks

VESPER
Kerttu chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
As Ron Weasley would say: It's bloody brilliant! And it is!
LighthouseWatcher chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
yes we wish we can just add fire. great fic