Reviews for The Dirty Mistress
azaleapotter chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
I know this is also late review, but I just wanted to tell you that this story can end right where you left off. It's actually a really symbolic ending, I think. Thanks for some pretty great reads. :)
AutumnVampire chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
plz oplz plz continue with this story
AutumnVampire chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
plz plz plz plz plz continue with this story
liyingfa13 chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
wow, intense chapter. amazing story. i cannot wait to read the rest of it. its so bittersweet.
AutumnVampire chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
pla update
yestisme chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
this story has always been one of my favourites.

please update it!

do it for the fans.

if not the satisfaction!
me chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
plz plz update asap
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
Great work so far! Lily and James have to head out of the apartment sometime.. and he needs to finalize his divorce (just filing won't work), make sure his ex-wife stays away, and marry Lily! :D
nina is pants chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
I have an idea for how you can finish your Diry Mistress story

Make Mrs. Potter get her revenge on James by getting him fired from him job.

Make Dumbledore approach all of the Marauders Lily about the order and get them to join.

Make James divorce happen (so he is no longer legally married)

Make James get sent on a mission right before the baby is born.

Make Lily get sad and worried and go into early labor

And then finally, James comes home and gets to see Lily and Harry

And you can end it there
Princess Sophie Potter chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Holy Mother of Mercy this fic is really god I mean... I don't have the words to describe it, you are doing one hell of a job here, I can't wait to read more of this awesome story.

kisses and hugs.
Hermionesclass101 chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Well, I can try, though I think, rereading the last chapter, that it would have been a nice place to end it.

Maybe you should go through James's divorce, and have...Margo (sorry, couldn't remember her name :P) try to win him back, just for the sake of the money. And you could also have Mrs. Potter try to get rid of Lily and Sirius. And you could end it with the birth of Harry!

Well, those are my suggestions (and my little rant :P). I hope I helped!
Monday the 14th chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
UM...they move to outer mongolia and have the baby then come back...lol

you should focus on the war a little and you know, make them join the order and the the prophecy and all and they get keilled by voldy...that is, if you want to follow the plot of the books!
lilxjames chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
o i got so excited to see that you have updated so many stories...but some ideas for this story is that i think u will need just one more chapter to end this...there is not much need to elongate it...from where i am seeing the plot, the next chapter should be the end..you could do something like jame's divorce going through and lily and james relatioship going public...and u can add a like 7 months later with the birth of Harry and all and i think that will be good.

thats my opinion...wishing u all the luck and cant wait to see u update :)
cosmopolitan chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
if you would like me to i would be honored to assist you!

among the stories i've written are:

the one that he pushed away

going against the grain

i know that you sleep with my boyfriend

i hope that you choose me, but if there is someone who you feel would be mroe qualified i totally understand
Hermionesclass101 chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
I really and truly love your story. I really liked how you ended this chapter. I'm confused. Is the story over? Or are you going to update again?

~hermionesclass101