Reviews for Clay Penance
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
I just started your story yesterday and loved fanfics with DeixSaku!
Your story is amazing and so cute! Deidara is just super cute, boy-like, childish in his adorable ways :) can't wait to read on!
Hotdragon 95 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
ah i loved it :) it was really good! you're really good writer good job :D
young kagome chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
sakuras.horcrux chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
LUVIN' IT SO FAR! :D
Kimori94 chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Damn your good at sneaking in those romantic scenes XD You got me and me friends all excited, Especially when Sakura got all pissed of it was funny! Lol Post more!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
heads on pikes! :D
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Nice start...yep, thats it..
Sakura478 chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Great story! I really liked it and it had a good plot and everyone seemed in character. It's nice that someone finally acknowledged the strain it must put on shinobis to kill innocent people. I think that even criminals would feel stressed occasionally. But anyway,great story. Hope to see more of your work soon:)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
O.O *Totally into story* NEXT CHAPTER HERE I COME!
Luna chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Cute story. Well written, with some amazingly good descriptions. You have an entertaining and almost lyrical thrum to how you write and its absolutely wonderful!

The moments between Sakura and Deidara were quite cute and the romance was understated but nice. I liked the relationship building and domestic Deidara quite a bit.

I just feel bad for Itachi. Given all we know about him now, it always feels bad to make him the bad guy.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Very good story :D Wish it didnt end!
Analelle chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Love it! I have thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end. You did a fantastic job with writing the characters and it's been amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
grr love the smexy scene XDD
who would have ever known it was the weasal causing trouble 3
loved this story till the end hope ya write more sakudei stories! absolutely luuuuv your writing :3
MDZcoolguy chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Beautiful. I love how you portray their relationship here. Its something that only those two can understand and I imagined it must be tough to write them perfectly. Especially in a crack pairing.

IMO, this one is way up there with "The Contentious Heart" and "Ikigai". Its the character and relationship development that makes this fic one of the rare finds.

Most of the romance in Naruto fanfics are too rushed for my taste when the Alpha Couple blushed madly around each other for no apparent reason as early as Chapter 1 and suddenly confessed and make out a few chapters later. I don't know how its even possible to hate a word but I certainly dislike the word "blush". And that has lasted for quite some time. (No offence intended for anyone. This just a rage rant from an insignificant reader)

Keep up the good work, yeah?
general zargon chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Well, it was a great ride and I'm sorry to see it end, but I hold out hope that you'll write more Naruto fics about Deidara and Sakura! :) Even if I don't get Itachi's motives, I enjoyed Sakura's explanation for what put her in a coma. Poor Sasuke, he got the short-end of the stick, didn't he? And Itachi didn't even play him right! I really enjoyed this story, and I hope you keep up the excellent work! :D