Reviews for Clay Penance
Bookwormbybee chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
OW my HEART! T_T. YOU ARE AMAZING! This is perfect, the pace of the story fits so well and I'm loving this story.
Bookwormbybee chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
This is soo cool. I love the little mental moments that Deidara had when he interacts with children. It's awesome.
Bookwormbybee chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
nice chapter! very accurate with characterization. most fics have them all over each other at this point, which never made any sense. I'm really enjoying this.
Lady Deviance chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
That was nice. :) it's now 2 am and I should've been asleep hours ago... but... yeah I just couldn't stop reading! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
I just started your story yesterday and loved fanfics with DeixSaku!
Your story is amazing and so cute! Deidara is just super cute, boy-like, childish in his adorable ways :) can't wait to read on!
Hotdragon 95 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
ah i loved it :) it was really good! you're really good writer good job :D
young kagome chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
darth-sakura chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
LUVIN' IT SO FAR! :D
Kimori94 chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Damn your good at sneaking in those romantic scenes XD You got me and me friends all excited, Especially when Sakura got all pissed of it was funny! Lol Post more!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
heads on pikes! :D
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Nice start...yep, thats it..
Sakura478 chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Great story! I really liked it and it had a good plot and everyone seemed in character. It's nice that someone finally acknowledged the strain it must put on shinobis to kill innocent people. I think that even criminals would feel stressed occasionally. But anyway,great story. Hope to see more of your work soon:)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
O.O *Totally into story* NEXT CHAPTER HERE I COME!
Luna chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Cute story. Well written, with some amazingly good descriptions. You have an entertaining and almost lyrical thrum to how you write and its absolutely wonderful!

The moments between Sakura and Deidara were quite cute and the romance was understated but nice. I liked the relationship building and domestic Deidara quite a bit.

I just feel bad for Itachi. Given all we know about him now, it always feels bad to make him the bad guy.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Very good story :D Wish it didnt end!