Reviews for Armor Break
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
I'm glad that you didn't stick a lemon in it. It was an amazing ending! And I love how Rikku and Auron are finally together in the Farplane!

Manga Girl number 6 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Excellent writing, you made the scene really dramatic but classy. Well done!

Manga Girl number 6 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Cool.

I like Aurriku fics.

xScottx chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Your a Auron/Rikku fan? from the all the stories I think you are...They are good (The ones I read, I will read them all maybe)
i like vader lots chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
write lemonyness! Pwease?
fuzzsquirrel chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Aw, it's so cute, a happy ending! I personally love it just the way it is, without lemons, lol
Alice001 chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
aw this is really cute please keep on going!
losttoxichope chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
I really, really liked that one. I like that they were just together and it was simple for me. Sad but not disheartening you know? And I'm torn cause I really really want anhter chapter but I really liked how you ended that too. Hm . . . I don't know . . .I just can't decide haha. Ohh hell another chapter! Please - and if it doesn't happen that's ok too. (Can I do that? . . . haha)
OMFG I HATE THIS ACCOUNT chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
I cry easily right. But Man. I just cried a whole lot there.

It was so... SWEET!

Oh man, my eyes are stinging... that was beautiful -grabs a tissue- I think I'll just blow my nose and dry my face now.

Cheerio,

The Kat
OoHSiLLyME chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
Aw. What a cute non-angsty ending. Hah. Rare.
Gagamoo chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
Aww bless! Auron and Rikku do go so well together!

There was a little OOC-ness and some cliché moments. . . .but thats okay! We like it! Don't stop! XD

ImInDenial~X~
telcontarian chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
Aw, Jaymo, what a sweet little chapter! I was actually crying when Rikku took that fatal blow - it was so sad! I definitely think that you should continue this; I really wanted to know more about Rikku's kidnapping and perhaps a flashback to see what exactly was said regarding Wakka and Lulu... And fluff! I thought that you would have put a lemon in at the end... Oh well. I'm not complaining: it was a nice conclusion to this story. :)

I hope to see some updates soon!

Tari
memories are nice chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
The part were Rikku died was kinda sad, but they were still together at the end! so i'm happy nonetheless! so since they're already in the farplane, and they're alone...what happens then?hm,...fluff i suppose?
Drachegirl14 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
That was classic Rikku, asking about rules for death, lol.

I always want a lemony scene, you know that.

As an FYI, I posted the fic you challenged me to do . . . It's under my Collection. I think you'll like it . . . I hope . . .

ANyways, good and I do expect a lemony scene . . . don't make me harm you severly.
memories are nice chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
aw...why must sad things happen to the two of them?update soon!

p.s

and update your other stories!lol!