Reviews for Fiasco At the Church
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I can't... I'm dying here. XD
Kurosakihisoka chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was hilarious :))

I just hope i would still be able to see how holy the altar is whenever i'm going to attend mass and not some smexy scene of naruto and sasuke on it;)
Kurosakihisoka chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was hilarious :))

xXNarutardsXx chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
omg that was hilarious! you might want 2 be careful tho, ur in 4 some flames but i'm not catholic so i found it awesome!
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I used to be Catholic, but then I realized how completely contradictory everything they said/taught was - that and my parents got divorced so technically we were gonna get kicked out anyways. I don't exactly condone degradation of any religion, but I gotta say that your story was ridiculously amusing. :)
Harveste Starr chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ha! Take that, Christians! Where is your god now?
Idiots-4-tea chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Question how do u write this? Are u gay by any chance? It doesn't matter it was so funny anyway!
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
EW
XDarkxStormxCloudsX chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
hahahhaa that was so utterly stupid but it was so funny! i loved it! so very funny, and yes, the catholic church needs to get over gays
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
hehe, I tought it was funny, people are just to seruous these days!
invigorate chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
o.O

Hahaha, that was damn funny.. xD

hehe...

ugh.. gotta go study Biology and algebra ...

Nicely done, hope you update more..!

Sofie
MilkyKatt chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Geez, get over yourselfs, i'm Christan, and i have a whole lot of catholitc friends and i don't find this offending at all! It was VERY hot! awesome job. the ending was funny too!

"Orgy Time!" lol
I ended my life chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Me Luv!

It's funny, I read this fanfic right after I came from Church

Hehe

Me luv!*again*
sasunarurules chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
oh my GOD! that was awsome. i love the idea of doing that in a catholic church i hate how they're so homophobic. that would horrefy them. i would love if that happened in real life. Ur an awsome author
DayDreamNinja chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
ROFLMAO! That was hillarious, love the end that was great.