Reviews for Cry of the Tormented
Future Nekomata chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Oh sweet gods of Gensokyo, THE FEELS!
*Falls on the ground twitching*
DaughterofDante chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
When you made Rosette say 'Rose Whip' I flashed-back to Yu Yu Hakusho's Kurama
bloodygoth23 chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
not that i mind a preg alviss, but why did you have to give him a split personality too. he's going to go insane (i mean it), and phantom is still an ass,you hit the mark with his character really good. i like it! but i feel soo bad for alviss.
Queen Mist619 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
I think this story should continue updating, because this is AWSOME! I really love the conflict and the drama. Also Ginta caring for Alviss is so sweet. Phantom...like made Alviss pregnant WHAT! With a weird kinda fluid WHAT!

Ok so, um what the heck was in the drink? To me I though it was a potion or something like. I don't like understand why Phantom is doing this to him. Is he jealous that Alviss likes Ginta or is he just doing this for entertainment? Either way, this some good conflict.

You make Ginta sound very hot in this. When he heard Alviss is pregnant, I though he was going to blow up or run towards Phantom's thrown room and beat the dead soul out of him.

Hope you make more chapters out of this!

-PM 619 out!

P.S.- I vote for Ginta and Alviss.
Someone chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
This story is awesome! I vote for Phantom and Alviss! Keep wirting! XD
Ranchdressing chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
Dude! You should totally update this story soon! I can't wait for Akila to come out when Alviss is going through his mood-swings! It'll be hilarious! XD

And I think that this end with PhantomxAlviss, simply because I LOVE these two together!:D
Kircala chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
um... well i love the story and i REALLY want you to continue it! *cries* i like ginta/alviss pairing but alviss/phantom is full of hate/love and makes it more interesting. basically; if ur shooting for a cute love story, go w/ ginta/alviss, and if ur going for a agast/sadist love story, go w/ alviss/phantom. i dont mind which outcome you decide to go with, AS LONG AS YOU KEEP WRITING! TTFN!

vamp
aquaticderivative chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
(Ish in character for once)

*Comes out in a Nekozawa cloak*

kukukukukukukuku

This is a very good story. Some definite random moments and I actually like crazy MPD Alviss. I now wish he was like that in the show. Please do write more! I want to know about how in the name of darkness a man can get pregnant, even with an ÄRM.

*Bows*

May you be blessed by darkness for writing such good material.

*Leaves through DTD*
livnlife chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
lol

a killer

i thought it was funny

hehehe
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
Me: Took you long enough. Thought you were dead.

Yohko: At least she took the time to write.

Me: Oh yeah. It's Falling for the First Time's annerverary today I think...and I'm not done...and I lost motivation. I know what you mean. I moved from the MAR fandom to the D Gray Man and Super Smash Brothers fandom.

Yohko: Momo already voted for GintaxAlviss.

Me: Yeah...don't lose hope. I already did with FFTFT.
Suki chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
Personally, I think that Phantom should come and get Alvis while he's unconscious. That liquid that he made Akila drink could be what's making him sick and only took effect a few days after Alvis went back to normal and he has the antidote. Phantom would probably keep him there for a while yet and eventually Ginta would find a way to get to Alvis...(probably by catching Rosette and making him open a path for him).

I only just thought of this...it's just a suggestion.

MadamCalculator chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Creal (how do you spell that im just like that one guy) to Alviss
xquisittexabie chapter 9 . 12/5/2007
O.o... COL! This is HAWT, Hell yeazz update soon? This story is like da best one ive read! Poor poor alviss '(, and its going bac into in angst now btw. UPDATE SOON?
Mizuki hikari chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
ginta/alviss is the paring that I choose and I hope phantom dies horribly
Azure-ninja chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
Must... Have... Moar! I absolutly love your fanfic!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »