Reviews for What a father's day
Ryomas love chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
ajajajaja poor edward! I understand XD really understand, I also once methylene microwave eggs, boiled egg and just wanted to finish with a microwave and the stench of dead egg! I loved your story is very sweet!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aww, this story is so cute! It's so sweet how Ed and Al acknowledge Roy as being their father. I love it when Ed told Al that there was no comparison between Roy and their good-for-nothing real father. Also when Ed explains how good Roy has been to him was sweet.

Ed cooking. That sounds like a bad idea. So many stories make Ed out to be a horrible cook. Well if he's putting eggs in the microwave there is reason to worry. Also nice job with having Roy ask if his kitchen was still in tact after finding out they were baking.

Roy is not going to let them have alcohol again for a long time after that incident. The boys are just so adorable, especially Al and his rambling about air. Roy carrying them to bed is so cute!

Lovely work with this adorable story.
rotten little rat chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Lol that was funny... the part where Riza found the picture and the part where Al and Ed got drunk.. ! Great Fic!
Kayland Elric chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
oh my god i never thought that Edward and Alphonse would act that way if they ever got drunk. maybe alphonse but i thought Edward would be able to hold down the liquor. lol good job.
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA they are soo drunk!
sueo chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
LOL that is cute. Ed and Al's reaction was almost like mine when i drink half a bottle (and back then i was fifteen LOL)
TenshiElric chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
“Hehehee… the air is so funny, it’s air… We can breath it! Isn’t it amazing…?”

lol its me! I've never drunk beer before but when i get really really REALLY hyper i say something like that it goes *cough cough*

"OMG DID U JUST REALIEZE THAT WE BREATHE AIR!1 I DID! AND WOAH LIKE U CAN'T EVEN SEE IT! HOW DO WE KNOWS IT EVEN THERE! WE COULD BE BREATHING IN PINK BUNNIES OR SOMETHING!" XD MERRY CHRISTMAS! actually its september and 85 degrees in boston today...*dies*
edo little kid chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
oh my god , Roy what are you doing?

give them alcohol!

they just a little kids!

oh,hahahaha

*sicker* yep never again and NEVER EVER let Ed cook

HE PUT A EGG IN A MIRCOWAVE! GOD he must be horrible XD

AWESOME 0
xiia chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
OMFG, that was friggin funny. I laughed my ass off.

("OK… everything seems to be fine… wait, what is this?” she asked looking shocked to a little picture on the bottom of the paper that seemed like a kid’s drawing.

“Err… It’s… a picture?” Roy asked blushing.

“I can tell that. But… is this a monkey fucking a coconut? You can’t be serious!” Her eyes were wide open, trying to get any other explanation to the picture.

“Err… yes? I was pretty bored, you know.”

“But… why a picture like this?” she said now facing him.

“I don’t know. It just sort of popped into my mind.”

Riza looked at Roy for a while in silence. “Maybe you should go home and take some rest.”)

That was so funny. Poor Roy, hope he remembers to never give them beer again.
Uli Omaru chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
"..is that a monkey fucking a coconut?"

"err...yes?"

god i Loved it
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
lol that was some funny shit!
Kyorma chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
You make my ribs hurt from laughing so hard. Oh, man that was hilarious! Can't stop laughing!
pyrocitrine chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
*adds again to favorites* I love it! Especially with the part when Roy kisses Riza on her cheeks.