Reviews for Sorry
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
AT least he didn't stay dead long.
LisaSaurusRex chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Great story.

Arent you glad everything is ok?

Anyway, I love it.
muu chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Totally agree with your last comment! Killing Sammy - WHY the hell did they have to do that? I know they're gonna wake him up somehow but still... It just didn't feel right.

Anyway, I liked your story - keep up!
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
ahh I was actually HOPING someone would do some tags and insights of that ending. I would love to know how Dean felt too, so maybe if you could create like a second chapter on deans POV. *shrug* ill read it!

funky.

well written, under faves right away!
Motherlyclucker chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Sammy is not dead dammit! Is this they're way of telling us that they're cancelling the show! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL! By the way, can I join the hunting party...i'll bring my torch and rake.

Sincerely,

Motherlyclucker

PS: I'm bringing the rake so i can strategicaly place it in places where i know the author is going to step. I'm so evil...
rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
OMG It took me forever to stop crying last night and now you've started me going again! I don't know whether to bitch at you or congratulate you lol. Gah, I need to go have a good cry now. Nice story, though.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
its going to be a really long week waiting to see what is going to happen isnt it! good job on this
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh God! That scene broke me totally. Dean's 'I've got you'; him brushing Sammy's hair out of his eyes; 'little brother'; Sam's bewildered, unfocussed gaze. And now you've broken me all over again with this fic. But I still loved it, it's such a gorgeous, hurty piece of writing.

My poor, poor Sammy.

*weeps*
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
good work with the tag! I hoped someone would get one out! oh, and by the way, I'd like to be a part of that hunting party. thanks. :)
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
you're right, kripke is definately goin' down if he doesn't magically bring sam back next episode! or worse, if he leaves us in the same position as we had over the last break with the crash. i can't live like that.

good job though, i enjoyed it.
wickedwitchofthemidwest chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I AM GOING TO CHASE JAKE'S "SPECIAL" BUTT DOWN AND GIVE HIM HIS KNIFE BACK! AH!

Good job on capturing the atmosphere of that scene. I just stared at the screen until Friends came on after last night's episode, then I threw the pillow I was laying on at the TV.

Good Job again.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I can't believe that they even considered killing Sam!

This episode was so sad. But I'm still holding onto the hope Sam didn't die and there's a season 3

Nice job. This fic made me cry
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
*snick* I don't think you have much to worry about.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I enjoyed your perspective of Sammy's last thoughts...of course they would be about Dean. I have not been able to get that seen out of my head since I saw it last night.
the werewolf gal chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That is just as sad as it was watching it last night. I can not believe that they killed Sam