Reviews for Role Play
AzucenaXshadows chapter 12 . 2/9
That was funny.
Thanks for sharing.
Taku chaan chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
AAH, I forgot to mention it for chapter 12 (I do it here because we can't review 2 times in the same chapter): but Naruto's dirty talking must be the sexiest thing ever ... *.*
and I can't get enough of Sasuke's vegetable mode after sex or ''cream cheese for brains" version, like you perfectly call it hahahahaha X'D
Yaoi-God bless you for your imagination !
Taku chaan chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Han...KK, you're just fantastic...I don't know how to express with words how much I loved your story! Reading it was an endless PLEASURE! Each word, lign, paragraph, chapter was a fuckin treat, I wanna re-read this already as though I've just finished it!
The plot was great and interesting as hell, I couldn't stop myself reading (even if I was supposed to study -but who cares?- ). An you manage to surprise us at the most unexpected moments with the most unexpected events ! And the humour! OMG I laughed my ass at every single chapter ! It was reaaally difficult sometimes (not to say impossible) to hold back my explosion of laugh, to avoid disturbing people around me! Your sens of humour is particulary hilarious, inventive and your style very witty !
BLAST IT, THIS FIC WAS JUST SO MUCH FUN ! I'm so reading this story again ! You've made me totally addicted !...When I saw ''THE END'' I almost cried of frustration (not because of the end itself -no it was absolutely perfect, specially the LEMON-, but it's just that I feel a HUGE empty space now...) I wanted to read this forever X'D. I don't have enough it was too good IT DESERVES A FILM OR SERIE ADAPTATION, DAMN IT! Because many turns of phrase and sentences would be CULT !
Well, now that I'm in love with you and your writing I feel the urge to go and read sth else from you ! (even if my english is poor)
THANK YOU KK !

ps : in your A/N, I saw there was a suggestion and vote about following up stories *.* but I don't see them...does that mean that voting people said no? (if that's the case I HATE them, because it's a YES for me)
Taku chaan chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
OMG THE SHIKAMARU SONG ! BWAHAHAHA *dying on the floor*
and the neighborhood yelling at Gaara during his confession, damn, how do you do that ?!
*tears of laugh*
I'm sorry for leaving a review at each chapter and spamming your review's page but I just can't keep my reactions to myself, I have a violent need to express it (oh god I'm laughing so hard) X'D
Taku chaan chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
KK you're so f*ckin amusing ! I nearly died laughing reading your A/N (all the stuff with the mob chasing against you hhahaha I was dead!). I would never call you a bitch even if you had done angst ! (oh wait-...mmhh...no I wouldn't XD)
I forgot to say it in my previous review but I was shocked and happy at the same time that NARUTO ALREADY KNEW about Sasuke's feelings. Here, when he speaks about the reactions of sasuke before ''shirtless!Naruto'', the fact that he makes girls look like him, or that he gets himself off to the sound of his voice, I was like ''OMG SASUKE YOU'RE SO LANDED IN!'' (or UNMASKED? EXPOSED? I don't know how to say it correctly in english sorry..).
Anyway I really love the way naruto can't resist Sasuke...it's like his instinct makes him move alone ! so gorgeous *.*
And chapter 60 is MAGIC ! (Ö lemon I love you sooo *.*)
Now I'm running to chapter 9!

ps : Oh and I also think that ''Addicted'' is the song that traduces, no, illustrates PERFECTLY Naruto's feeling towards sasuke ! It IS a damn addiction, all the fans that don't see that are real dumbass! è.é
Taku chaan chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
''Naruto could take that offer and shove it" I screamed YES! in my inner self...I was so relieved! because I was having a big stress the previous moment when the confession was escaping!
I really love this chapter (not only the kiss -and all- scenes huh, but the kindergarden story too)
Poor naruto afraid of romantic love T.T
Taku chaan chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
''I hope you aren't too upset that it wasn't funny'' : NOT AT ALL ! *.*
Omg that was so beautifuuuul...that confession...hann sasuke I love you! you did it dude T.T
Taku chaan chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
reaction to your A/N : personally I never got worried! each moment of this story is a treat! and the ''get rid of hinata'' method was THE BEST EVER MADE! XD
you're just brilliant ! b-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t !
S&M hinata, (hahahahaha I was like ''OMG NO SHE DIDN'T O.O''), Naruto and the safety-word, and this totally unexpected reversal of the situation LMAO, so much epicness !
But my favourite is definitely the ''shirtless!Naruto", "naked!naruto", "soaking wet and clad only in towel!naruto" : so f*ckin well-found! X'D
I definitely love you for this!
Taku chaan chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! I can't breathe X''D
Omg this chapter almost killed me !

Whether it is the moment Sasuke call Hinata ''bitch'', or the moment Chouji comes in front of Sasuke saying ''Sakura called earlier'' (HAHAHA that one really surprised me :D )
Whether it is the perfect speech about Sasuke snoring, drooling, farting and vocalizing his pleasure that Naruto reveals , or the "DAMMIT'' of Naruto when Sasuke begins to sing...There were too many scenes that made me laugh OUT LOUD in my room (someone near even asked me what I was reading)
Seriously you're so great, this story is just too interesting and a real pleasure to read (and it's been just 4 chapters !)

I'm repeating myself but I truly LOVE it !

ps : the business with the song is hilarious ! thumb up ! xD
Taku chaan chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
''But for Sasuke 2 weeks without Naruto was like trying to hold his breath too long'' *.*
''Every woman in a ten-mile radius is suddenly en vogue''
I think several sentences in there must be put into a frame ! Seriously where do you find all this inspiration?!
I like your way of writing so much ... *.*
I like this story so much ...
Jeez I won't be able to sleep until I finished this ! Sasuke don't let hinata win ! (I don't particulary dislike her usually but here, my ''sasuke supporting club'' feels like shoot her lol.

ps : I definitely adore the interactions between sasu and naru, they are superbly made !
ps 2 : Sasuke's nosebleed was just EPIC x'D
Taku chaan chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
OMG that was sooooo HILARIOUS ! X'D
At the beginning I wasn't sure to really understand the story with the girl but when she said took off the wig and say ''dattebayo, that was the word you wanted me to say'', I was like : "Oh shit"! Big facepalm! And then Sasuke blushed, almost died of embarrasment and panicked, and all I could do was laughing! I couldn't stop laughing !
This is just the best first chapter I've ever read !
I already LOVE this fanfic
Grandiose! X'D ! *still laughing*
narutoheartsme chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
SO FUNNY SO CUTE SO HOTT! EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT! MAKE THIS INTO A SERIES!
soc60cor chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
i fell in love with this story the first moment i read the first chapter. THANK U FOR UPDATING THE LAST CHAPTER!
thefujoshifreak chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH omg i laughed so hard during the sex session bwahahaha i hereby award this story the funniest SasuNaruSasu lemon Bwahahahahaha
sisimiura chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Omg.i loved it.. can i fall in love wiyb story? I can :) i fall in love it is awasomw. I kike sasuke loves naruto _ they are really are