Reviews for Role Play
I absolutely love the series (sadly I know I'm way late)
Aiman chapter 12 . 3/17
Wow... I absolutely loves the story. You are an awesome write. I know its too late and you won't be reading the review but I still wanted to feed your review monster ... I also loved your disclaimers, intro and end notes.
kcisjohan chapter 12 . 1/20
I really enjoyed this story. The tongue in cheek dialogue and music references were brilliant.
Lunelaya chapter 11 . 12/17/2018
Okay, I already like this story so much, but this chapter was on another level! It was simply brilliant, with so many references to the world of fanfictions and dramas, you know how to "play" with your characters, how to mix soft angst with a lot of humour, this is so well done! I can't wait to read the last chapter
Vivaan chapter 5 . 8/13/2018
Oh damn! Hinata... I can't even XD
Vivaan chapter 3 . 8/13/2018
I'm so relieved. I can't stand fics in which they're talking one second and the next, they're going at it. I'm really really relieved that it was just a dream.

And enjoying it so much!
Vivaan chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
Ugh, I'm feeling so awkward on Sasuke's behalf! I would have instantly died if that kind of mortification happened to me (not that I would actually do it).
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2018
i like it but i would have made it where naruto and sasuke where there first and only lover
Lulu chapter 9 . 7/15/2018
Best chapter ever!
HesterAsaMoore chapter 4 . 5/1/2018
So far this story has me humming "Sleepover" by Hayley Kiyoko.
Lizzy chapter 12 . 3/5/2018
I’ve been reading Naruto/Sasuke fiction for a long time and this is my new favorite 10/10 would read it again.
BannanGodis chapter 12 . 1/31/2018
Here you go, review monster! I love it! It was amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
Uuuu the angst :(
Wfest chapter 12 . 10/4/2017
Unbelievably funny story with a bit of angst. It is definitely one of my favorites!
Wfest chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Oh boy, this first chapter was already so hilarious, can't wait to read the others!