Reviews for Role Play
Sweetciel chapter 12 . 3/18
That was an awesome experience! I loved how the humorous tone didn't distract from the angst. You're amazing!
Tam-PokeS chapter 12 . 2/28
I know it's been like 9 years but this story was rlly good !
Naruto kinda pissed me off with his behavior because it's not really how I see him in canon but it was rlly well written !
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
WONDERFUL
cinemaalienchild chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
I'm sailing away... Lol love the South Park reference. I've read this once already but it's been so long I'm rereading it and laughing at everything I forgot. Love this fic so much.
janyaoi.143 chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
Wow! just wow.. This story is really one of the most amazing stories I've read.. I hope there would be a sequel to this.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
i love the way you write sasuke and naruto. i wish there was more, they are such a sexy cute funny couple.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 12 . 10/17/2016
really nice story with some truly hilarious moments... dominatrix hinata, sasuke after his orgasm.. haha...
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
it was hilarious
slenderfruit chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
OMG so awesome *.*
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
Me encantaría leer más de este AU!
I'm totally agree to read more of this AU!
Extalia-Queen chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
OMFG, I love you! I feel the exact same way about odd numbers... and my evil mom uses it to torture my soul!
Extalia-Queen chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Why is homicidal Gaara the cutect thing ever? XD Wtf is wrong with me!
ahans1b chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
Cute, funny and sexy story! Best one shot I have read on this site. Love it!
bezsham chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
This is one of my favourite fics of all time, no exaggeration. Read it years ago and keep coming back. I've read it so many times I remember the entire thing by heart, but it still makes me laugh and I still love it after all these years
petrosiliazwackel chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
I remembered this fic out of the blue yesterday. Took me a while to find it, but, amazingly, it's just as good as I remembered from reading it about a hundred years ago. Thanks again!