Reviews for Role Play
Eliza chapter 12 . 11/4
Literally one of my fav fics- I re-read this over and over again! I love the humour and sasuke's personality here! Awesome job
Eliza chapter 4 . 10/25
Love ur stories! This is one of my all time favs
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 12 . 10/8
Aww, that was so lovely 3
It's funny because like... I don't know how to explain it. Obviously this was AU, and I'm sure there were some OOC-traits going on, but I feel like this last chapter was so incredibly them. Teasing each other and mocking and Sasuke being all cute-but-trying-to-act-like-he's-not. I loved it, and the entire story in general! So cuteee!
Thank you for such a lovely read!
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 5 . 10/8
Cries. I couldn't even process this chapter. It was so.. insane. Mwahaha. BDSM Hinata made me die, and omgomgomg poor Sasu-chan!
And all his erotic dreams kept throwing me for a loop. :P I kept going like omg how did this happen so fast? False hopes!
Hahaha, gonna keep reading now, but I just thought I'd let you know that I'm really liking this so far! :)
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 12 . 8/29
Well, that was fun. This story was pretty wacky, but I can honestly say that I enjoyed it. Although what was up with chapter 9? The whole SALAD thing was just so random. I thought Naruto being a doctor was cool though and I loved the little moment he had with Tsunade. I also enjoyed mushy post-orgasm Sasuke and his tomato eating angst. I'm glad (though not surprised at all) that everything worked out for them in the end! :)
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 12 . 8/14
Omg this story was so beautiful, I loved every single chapter, their relationship is amazing, I loved Sasuke's confession at the hospital and omg those moments when he spaces out hahaha and Naruto who doesn't know how to deal with that and I love the way they argue even in the most intimate moments and I love everything about this. It was just absolutely incredible, awesome, thank you so much for this!
Hope to read more stories from you
Bye :)
futuranna chapter 1 . 5/25
dude! how did you write this? i blushed ad stuttered through the whole thing. my face has never been this red and swollen! i look like an over ripped cherry
I laughed so hard I started crying...fuvk...I can't stop. Scheisse
This is the weirdest story I have ever read in my life. And it's only the first chapter
AzucenaXshadows chapter 12 . 2/9
That was funny.
Thanks for sharing.
Taku chaan chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
AAH, I forgot to mention it for chapter 12 (I do it here because we can't review 2 times in the same chapter): but Naruto's dirty talking must be the sexiest thing ever ... *.*
and I can't get enough of Sasuke's vegetable mode after sex or ''cream cheese for brains" version, like you perfectly call it hahahahaha X'D
Yaoi-God bless you for your imagination !
Taku chaan chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Han...KK, you're just fantastic...I don't know how to express with words how much I loved your story! Reading it was an endless PLEASURE! Each word, lign, paragraph, chapter was a fuckin treat, I wanna re-read this already as though I've just finished it!
The plot was great and interesting as hell, I couldn't stop myself reading (even if I was supposed to study -but who cares?- ). An you manage to surprise us at the most unexpected moments with the most unexpected events ! And the humour! OMG I laughed my ass at every single chapter ! It was reaaally difficult sometimes (not to say impossible) to hold back my explosion of laugh, to avoid disturbing people around me! Your sens of humour is particulary hilarious, inventive and your style very witty !
BLAST IT, THIS FIC WAS JUST SO MUCH FUN ! I'm so reading this story again ! You've made me totally addicted !...When I saw ''THE END'' I almost cried of frustration (not because of the end itself -no it was absolutely perfect, specially the LEMON-, but it's just that I feel a HUGE empty space now...) I wanted to read this forever X'D. I don't have enough it was too good IT DESERVES A FILM OR SERIE ADAPTATION, DAMN IT! Because many turns of phrase and sentences would be CULT !
Well, now that I'm in love with you and your writing I feel the urge to go and read sth else from you ! (even if my english is poor)

ps : in your A/N, I saw there was a suggestion and vote about following up stories *.* but I don't see them...does that mean that voting people said no? (if that's the case I HATE them, because it's a YES for me)
Taku chaan chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
and the neighborhood yelling at Gaara during his confession, damn, how do you do that ?!
*tears of laugh*
I'm sorry for leaving a review at each chapter and spamming your review's page but I just can't keep my reactions to myself, I have a violent need to express it (oh god I'm laughing so hard) X'D
Taku chaan chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
KK you're so f*ckin amusing ! I nearly died laughing reading your A/N (all the stuff with the mob chasing against you hhahaha I was dead!). I would never call you a bitch even if you had done angst ! (oh I wouldn't XD)
I forgot to say it in my previous review but I was shocked and happy at the same time that NARUTO ALREADY KNEW about Sasuke's feelings. Here, when he speaks about the reactions of sasuke before ''shirtless!Naruto'', the fact that he makes girls look like him, or that he gets himself off to the sound of his voice, I was like ''OMG SASUKE YOU'RE SO LANDED IN!'' (or UNMASKED? EXPOSED? I don't know how to say it correctly in english sorry..).
Anyway I really love the way naruto can't resist's like his instinct makes him move alone ! so gorgeous *.*
And chapter 60 is MAGIC ! (Ö lemon I love you sooo *.*)
Now I'm running to chapter 9!

ps : Oh and I also think that ''Addicted'' is the song that traduces, no, illustrates PERFECTLY Naruto's feeling towards sasuke ! It IS a damn addiction, all the fans that don't see that are real dumbass! è.é
Taku chaan chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
''Naruto could take that offer and shove it" I screamed YES! in my inner self...I was so relieved! because I was having a big stress the previous moment when the confession was escaping!
I really love this chapter (not only the kiss -and all- scenes huh, but the kindergarden story too)
Poor naruto afraid of romantic love T.T