Reviews for Role Play
Vivaan chapter 3 . 8/13/2018
I'm so relieved. I can't stand fics in which they're talking one second and the next, they're going at it. I'm really really relieved that it was just a dream.

And enjoying it so much!
Vivaan chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
Ugh, I'm feeling so awkward on Sasuke's behalf! I would have instantly died if that kind of mortification happened to me (not that I would actually do it).
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2018
i like it but i would have made it where naruto and sasuke where there first and only lover
Lulu chapter 9 . 7/15/2018
Best chapter ever!
HesterAsaMoore chapter 4 . 5/1/2018
So far this story has me humming "Sleepover" by Hayley Kiyoko.
Lizzy chapter 12 . 3/5/2018
I’ve been reading Naruto/Sasuke fiction for a long time and this is my new favorite 10/10 would read it again.
BannanGodis chapter 12 . 1/31/2018
Here you go, review monster! I love it! It was amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
Uuuu the angst :(
Wfest chapter 12 . 10/4/2017
Unbelievably funny story with a bit of angst. It is definitely one of my favorites!
Wfest chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Oh boy, this first chapter was already so hilarious, can't wait to read the others!
Sylvermist chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I'M SCREAMINGGGG. The wig and dattebayo part had me dying there, omg. I'm already loving this and it's only chapter one! Favorited, done. I'll go ahead and read the next chapter then.
Sweetciel chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
That was an awesome experience! I loved how the humorous tone didn't distract from the angst. You're amazing!
Tam-PokeS chapter 12 . 2/28/2017
I know it's been like 9 years but this story was rlly good !
Naruto kinda pissed me off with his behavior because it's not really how I see him in canon but it was rlly well written !
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
WONDERFUL
cinemaalienchild chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
I'm sailing away... Lol love the South Park reference. I've read this once already but it's been so long I'm rereading it and laughing at everything I forgot. Love this fic so much.
958 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »