Reviews for Random Tales from Earth2149
Godzillafan93 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Again, it's all dialogue, but it's pretty good. My only complaint is how awkward the line about the dimension hopping machine is. It's the only one that didn't sound natural.
Godzillafan93 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is interesting, and the byplay you have with the characters is good (i.e., they talk the way they should). My one problem is that it's all dialogue (but I guess that's to be expected). I can see this scene occuring in the main course of the comics, and I've always wondered what happened to Jameson. Overall, nicely done!
SeikoTuNeR chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Even though it was really funny and a bit hard to follow, this would have been a great Comic strip. You could write some really, REALLY, great Comic strips. Just find someone who can draw well. It isn't that hard to find lots of great artists. Deviant art!
Darlin chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
So they added a new person in the 2nd go of Zombies? I opted not to buy it, good Lord they cost as much as a freaking paperback almost. Always said when they start to cost $4 no more though $2.99 isn't quite there yet it still annoys me for the horrible stuff they've been putting out lately.

. . . um sorry for the rant. I rather enjoy your random snippets. Look forward to more.
Darlin chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Amusing. Possibly made even more so by the use of . . .

SLAM!

CLOP

Etc. Yes. That does add to the humor.
queenofspades19 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
hilarious
Sheriff Eva chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
wow. that was intense. creepy as hell. i like it.
Nickelman chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Even a zombified Spidey finds time for witty banter.

Cool fic.

MUNCH

SQUELCH

GULP!

Sorry, bean burritos...

...you understand.
Blade100 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
hm, very intresting story. You should continue