Reviews for Home Girl
OO chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
UH... WOW
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
This is great keep it coming
muytgff chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
this is awsom and my name is Maria
OMG chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
You haven't worked on this story for THIRTEEN YEARS!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Awesome
bubble butt chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
i think the story is pretty good so far. i just read all the chapters now. i think Shadow is doing a bit too much murder though. i mean i know i can take it, but it doesn't seem too much like Shadow. i think you should leave it as unconcious people instead of dead-just a suggestion. i don't mean to sound like a critic.
Zanimalini chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I think it's a good idea. If Maria and Shadow had escaped alive then things would be a whole lot happier for Shadow...and Maria. I have wondered what would happen if they had escaped as well, but i didn't really go into it that much-but anyway, i love it and i think you should keep writing so i can keep reading.
Brittz chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
This story is awesome and so well written! I cant wait to see what's going to happen next.
ShidesuHejjihoggu chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
I feel bad for Shadow, seeing that he doesn't know anythng about Mobius, and yet i can't help but laugh at his experiences
SonAmy and ShadMaria fan chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
So cute!

Shadow didn't know about rain!

I love it! That's so funny!
Kathryn Christine Starcrafter chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Wow, this was one of the better ShadowMaria fictions I've read. I would really like to see it continued.
Shadow Rox chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Awesome, so far!
Synthetic Cake chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
I love this. It's amazing. You should write that the two get cyberfroze and they get released 50 years later and meet the Sonic gang.
CodeLyoko chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
oh! I like where this is going! Please continue!
Sentaga chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
MORE MORE MORE! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SHADOW UPDATE! IT ROCKS! MORE MORE MORE! I LOVE IT!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »