Reviews for The Sacrifice of One
DaRk-HoPeLeSs-RoMaNtIc chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
i really liked this story! when i saw this story one ur profile i said to my self 'i have to read this!'

so i was never a big fan of this show soi like went out and watched all the episodes just so i could understand the plot!

so yeah i really love this story!

Bye, Lucas
DarkCornerGirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Honestly! Peter, gay? That was SO disgusting... lol, were you drunk when you wrote it?
ew chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
this is so gross

Peter is not gay
RSegovia chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
OK, i don't see any peter/claude in the future of the show, but I can imagine Claude appearing right after the end of "the hard part" and punching peter's lights out to keep him from exploding. One of the most fitting follow-ups, I think. Then you get the fun of the confrontation between HRG and Claude. I don't know if you've heard, but there was a deleted scene in "Company Man" (they mention this in the commentary on where Claude is hanging out with the Bennett family, and young Claire calls him "Uncle Claude". It does hint in one scene that Claude knew Claire personally (where he tells HRG that he's distancing himself from her). So I imagine another stunned recognition from Claire if Claude does appear on this scene.