Reviews for A Life Redirected
SpiritWolf13 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Dawn! OMG how could you do that to me! Starting off so soft and lovely, learning how Sam's improving and Dean has a girl and is ENGAGED wow..never saw that coming...Sam's started saying dad...Dean graduates college YAY DEAN..and and then you...you have someone crash into John and Sam! Without telling us who is the worse...Head injuries! Not again! And poor Dean! Everything was going so well...but what a fantastic end, even though i have to wait! to find out whats going ot happen, i totally didn't see that coming. Wonderful chapter hun, even with the time jumps it all still flows nicely and i love how you see sparks of the old Sam...and he started to remember! And i can not wait till the next update...LOL another long review...sorry...
talon81 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
OH GOD! what did you do! ending it like that you are evil! :) I was just smiling reading sammy tell his dad a joke and BAM! you hit us with a cliffy and real nasty one too! update soon or I won't have any hair left on my head to pull out! great chapter! :)
DeppsLadyRosebud chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
AH! Don't stop there! This is really good, and I cannot wait to see where you are going with this, I sense tradgedy... Poor Dean, that's all I have to say... poor poor Dean.

Good job.
FairyElle chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Dawn! You have to continue. I love this story it's amazing, can't wait for the next chapter. )
astridlillithgrace chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Your going to kill John aren't you? I just know it. Loving this story, very different and I love injured Sam.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
That was an evil cliffhanger! LOL! Awesome chapter again though. Sam's first kiss was just so bittersweet.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Oh god! the angst just never stops, huh?

great part!
Heather chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Oh, now that's just evil! :P

Great update! Seriously, I don't think I've EVER been so into a fanfic story before.

Poor Dean though, I mean...OUCH!

Thanks for the time you put into this, it really pays off.

*HeAtHeR*
cookiekay chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
WHO IS WHO? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? Having trouble breathing here...update soon!
supernaturalfan chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
wow what a freat update everything going along well for both sam and dean. wham a accident wow didnt see that coming o man, im scared is John going to die, how will sammy cope and sammy o no is this going to set him back. wow what a cliffy cant wait to see whats next.
camlann chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
AH, OMG, HURRY! I have to know what happens! Quick, somebody call Dean! Please update soon!

camlann :)
Smarley chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
hey I'm still loving it

not going to lie, I'm not huge on romance factors in a story, but I completly trust your writing and where you are going with it.

I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!

Carly
kokomocalifornia chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
ohh! you should be in trouble for that cliffy! the pastor jim and sam scene was great
Nimrodel chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Awesome! I loved it!
bally2cute chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
It's been a while since I've read something that had me smiling the whole time. I just felt so happy, so proud of everybody. Things were on the up and up. Until...it was like I was punched in the face. You are a cruel, cruel, cruel lady...but, I just adore your stories. The first thing I shouted, out loud mind you, at the computer, was: "Damn, Dean is going to be crushed!" He was the first person I thought about, because the boy...man has done so well for himself and loves his family fiercely. I've said it before, but I really, really can't wait to see what happens next. No really, I can't wait...hint, hint. LOL! I love this story, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »