Reviews for A Life Redirected
cookiekay chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
WHO IS WHO? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? Having trouble breathing here...update soon!
supernaturalfan chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
wow what a freat update everything going along well for both sam and dean. wham a accident wow didnt see that coming o man, im scared is John going to die, how will sammy cope and sammy o no is this going to set him back. wow what a cliffy cant wait to see whats next.
camlann chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
AH, OMG, HURRY! I have to know what happens! Quick, somebody call Dean! Please update soon!

camlann :)
Smarley chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
hey I'm still loving it

not going to lie, I'm not huge on romance factors in a story, but I completly trust your writing and where you are going with it.

I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!

Carly
kokomocalifornia chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
ohh! you should be in trouble for that cliffy! the pastor jim and sam scene was great
Nimrodel chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Awesome! I loved it!
bally2cute chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
It's been a while since I've read something that had me smiling the whole time. I just felt so happy, so proud of everybody. Things were on the up and up. Until...it was like I was punched in the face. You are a cruel, cruel, cruel lady...but, I just adore your stories. The first thing I shouted, out loud mind you, at the computer, was: "Damn, Dean is going to be crushed!" He was the first person I thought about, because the boy...man has done so well for himself and loves his family fiercely. I've said it before, but I really, really can't wait to see what happens next. No really, I can't wait...hint, hint. LOL! I love this story, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Oh God, I just knew things were going to good for the Winchesters lately. Looks like Dean might have to take over care for Sammy sooner than he thought if his dad doesn't make it. Heck what am I saying, Sammy is in a life threatening situation right now too!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I gotta know how Sam and John are!
Red chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
I love it, I can't wait, Maybe Sam will wake up and ask his dad or Dean how did the hunt go and not remmeber all the troubles he had and be all fine.
friendly chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
you are just cruel.. Yeah I know I know, that is just crap. hehehehehe

great job...now get back here and update...:-)
Still Awesome2009 chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Sam's getting no love from lady luck is he..maybe he'll catch a break. Good Chapter!
Ibelieveinsam chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Dawn, this fic just gets better and better! You always give us such amazing long chapters and I thank you for it. I love seeing the strides Sammy is making. He's reading now and growing up. I imagined Green Eggs and Ham would be his favorite Dr. Suess book because the character's name is Sam lol. I liked Sam getting a bit rebellious with John too. It reminded me of the show. I also liked that Sammy realized what those words meant and Jim explained it to him.

Sam being snarky with Dean was great. It was just like the old days. It's great to see that Sam is still Sam in so many ways and he hasn't lost his identity. Sammy having a crush was so cute. I liked him sharing his first kiss story with Dean too just as brothers probably would. Sam remembering his drowning was heartbreaking. I figured it probably was a matter of time though.

I'm so happy for Dean. He really has a good head on his shoulders. He has a bright future mapped out for himself. I felt bad for Sam when he thought Dean getting married meant he wouldn't get to see his big brother as much. I'm glad Dean let him know that he'll always be there.

Sammy referring to the bill collectors as blood suckers made me laugh out loud. I like how he is absorbing things that others say like how he calls John, "Dad" now like Dean. What can I say about the ending other than that you killed me! Again! I am on the edge of my seat here lol.

Amazing as always and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Fafa Fai chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
No No No No No please don't kill John..please...I'm begging you, please..please please...no no no John is Jonh is daddy common please don't kill him he is so good with Sammy. I know Sam will live with Dean and Julie...but please no...Please...common...
whoaaitsmichele chapter 8 . 5/25/2007

Sammy!

John!

How could you do that to me? lol

Update ..tomorrow or soon! haha
WofOZ chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
NO! Oh my god! Poor Sam and John! After all that's happened! Dean's going to stroke out! Can't wait for the next chapter, good story!
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »