Reviews for A Life Redirected
FairyElle chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Dawn! You have to continue. I love this story it's amazing, can't wait for the next chapter. )
astridlillithgrace chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Your going to kill John aren't you? I just know it. Loving this story, very different and I love injured Sam.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
That was an evil cliffhanger! LOL! Awesome chapter again though. Sam's first kiss was just so bittersweet.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
Oh god! the angst just never stops, huh?

great part!
Heather chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Oh, now that's just evil! :P

Great update! Seriously, I don't think I've EVER been so into a fanfic story before.

Poor Dean though, I mean...OUCH!

Thanks for the time you put into this, it really pays off.

*HeAtHeR*
cookiekay chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
WHO IS WHO? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? Having trouble breathing here...update soon!
supernaturalfan chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
wow what a freat update everything going along well for both sam and dean. wham a accident wow didnt see that coming o man, im scared is John going to die, how will sammy cope and sammy o no is this going to set him back. wow what a cliffy cant wait to see whats next.
camlann chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
AH, OMG, HURRY! I have to know what happens! Quick, somebody call Dean! Please update soon!

camlann :)
Smarley chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
hey I'm still loving it

not going to lie, I'm not huge on romance factors in a story, but I completly trust your writing and where you are going with it.

I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!

Carly
kokomocalifornia chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
ohh! you should be in trouble for that cliffy! the pastor jim and sam scene was great
Nimrodel chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Awesome! I loved it!
bally2cute chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
It's been a while since I've read something that had me smiling the whole time. I just felt so happy, so proud of everybody. Things were on the up and up. Until...it was like I was punched in the face. You are a cruel, cruel, cruel lady...but, I just adore your stories. The first thing I shouted, out loud mind you, at the computer, was: "Damn, Dean is going to be crushed!" He was the first person I thought about, because the boy...man has done so well for himself and loves his family fiercely. I've said it before, but I really, really can't wait to see what happens next. No really, I can't wait...hint, hint. LOL! I love this story, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Oh God, I just knew things were going to good for the Winchesters lately. Looks like Dean might have to take over care for Sammy sooner than he thought if his dad doesn't make it. Heck what am I saying, Sammy is in a life threatening situation right now too!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I gotta know how Sam and John are!
Red chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
I love it, I can't wait, Maybe Sam will wake up and ask his dad or Dean how did the hunt go and not remmeber all the troubles he had and be all fine.
friendly chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
you are just cruel.. Yeah I know I know, that is just crap. hehehehehe

great job...now get back here and update...:-)
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »