Reviews for A Life Redirected
Wicked Misty chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Absolutely amazing story :)
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I have a Kindle and would love to be able to put this fic on it. Do you have this in a file I can download? A Word file would be fine. Thanks!
lipglosskaz chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Aww..this was so SPECIAL!
Sam is a total gem in this..loved him so much and the way Dean never ever gave up..excellent.
nolongeryours chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Omfg this story is amazing. It had me crying in every chapter :( but it was sooo good. You have a gift, you really do.
Gryffindor'sSlytherinPrincess chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Oh my gosh. You just...I just cant...you KILLED me with this story.

It's literally TEEMING with emotion and truth and heart breaking saddness all mixed up with hopeful joy and unexpected absolutely gut wrenching surprises that made me want to fall off a cliff and take my laptop with me so that I could finish reading while I plummeted, so I could fall as it fell.

Shit. I'm sitting here just..just WEEPING with feelings. I want to utterly hate you, it's just so amazing and fantastic and I feel like...like...alcnuefi;ev [osfvjreifhjao iga. I can't even...UGH. You just took away my English! Stop that, stop being so goddamn wonderful!

Seriously, if you aren't thinking of seriously writing, you should. You should think about it and start considering it WRITE NOW. (see what I did there? I'm trying to alleviate my pain and sadness with simple and awful punnery. See what you've reduced me too?)

Utterly Brilliant. Brilliantly Amazing.

XOXOX

Kallina
doyleshuny chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
I knew that as soon as I saw "Character death" Jim's days were numbered. Damn it! I loved Jim. Oh well as long as he didn't have pain. He died peacefully so that's good. I just felt bad for Sammy. He was blaming himself which totally sound's like Sammy. I'm glad that the vision's are done for now and Sammy's safe for now. I'm also glad that Bobby *still sniffling* and the other hunters are always there to protect Sammy, Dean and the family. BTW I guess that I don't dislike Julie like I said I did. Maybe "Judgemental bitch" was a little harsh. As long as she treats Sammy good we'll be fine. She ever crosses a line with Sammy and I can't gaurantee my actions. LOL! What a great story! I really loved it!
doyleshuny chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Okay I'm just going to be blunt and say it. I don't like Julie at all. I think she's a judgemental snobby bitch. The baby is adorable but I can't stand the wife. The fact Sammy saved the baby and she went off on him and then found out Sammy saved the baby and she kind of tensed up again when Sammy had the baby on the rocker makes me really mad. I do not like the woman. I'm glad that Dean went off on her cause she had it coming. She's nowhere near as strong as Sammy even on her best day. Okay that said I love the rest of this but I have to admit I did cry when John died and the funny thing is I was never a John Winchester fan! Great Job!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I just found this story...and just WOW! Words fail to describe how amazing this fic is. your brain damaged Sam tugged constantly on my heartstrings - he was so sweet. Loved your protective Dean and John! It was great to see the Winchesters having a happy life even though it was due to tragedy. John's death actually made me cry - that's how much your wonderful story drew me in. Thanks so much for sharing this...
bulldogchik05 chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
So I'm not going to lie, I'm usually a lurker on this site. I don't review a whole lot. I read and move on to the next story. But your story made me want to review. It was probably one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You made me laugh, you made me cry, and I couldn't stop reading. It was amazing. The characters were so well developed. You gave them each your own spin while still leaving that hint of canon. It's a balance not a lot of writers are capable of accomplishing. I look forward to reading more from you.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
You did a wonderful job with this story but it's really heartbreakingly sad.

Sam's brain damage brought Dean a so much better life than he had in the show universe.

Even John Winchester and Pastor Jim were better off because all of Sam's bright promise was hushed. Jessica Moore would live while a lot of the people Dean and Sam saved would die.
dreamerswaking chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
I loved this story. Quick question and sorry if this seems random but where did you come up with the name Babu? I was reading and about jolted out of my seat when i read that.

My little brother called me babu when he was little. I always thought it was weird because it was nothing like my name at all and all his words for my siblings were close to their names.

If it's just a weird coincidence that's cool too but just know that it really made me smile to read that.
TayTielduKayr chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I just found this story today and WOW! I loved it so much. Your characters were amazing and the conversations...you just blew me away. I finished this story with tears dripping down the face and the hiccups darn it. This was a brilliant work and I'm so happy you shared it.
Vow of Serenity chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
I love your story. You did excellent job, especially with changing the original the story line. I love this story and the way you wrote. I can't count the number of times I cried...this is definitely one to add to my favorite.
sarahseptember chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Fantastic story. Heart-warming, well written, and made me cry at times. The characterization was amazing, between Sammy's new personality and the reactions of those around him. I thuroughly enjoyed reading this, and I hope you keep writing.

~sarah-september~
LvSammy chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
I wanted to say more but there wasnt enough room. This I have to say is my favorite story above all the others. You are an amazing author. Do you know that. I can't thank you enough for the enjoyment and entertainment I got from this story. It truly is a five star job. * * * * * God bless you and please keep turning out more wonderful stories I"LL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MORE OF YOUR STORIES ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »