Reviews for A Life Redirected
doyleshuny chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
I knew that as soon as I saw "Character death" Jim's days were numbered. Damn it! I loved Jim. Oh well as long as he didn't have pain. He died peacefully so that's good. I just felt bad for Sammy. He was blaming himself which totally sound's like Sammy. I'm glad that the vision's are done for now and Sammy's safe for now. I'm also glad that Bobby *still sniffling* and the other hunters are always there to protect Sammy, Dean and the family. BTW I guess that I don't dislike Julie like I said I did. Maybe "Judgemental bitch" was a little harsh. As long as she treats Sammy good we'll be fine. She ever crosses a line with Sammy and I can't gaurantee my actions. LOL! What a great story! I really loved it!
doyleshuny chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Okay I'm just going to be blunt and say it. I don't like Julie at all. I think she's a judgemental snobby bitch. The baby is adorable but I can't stand the wife. The fact Sammy saved the baby and she went off on him and then found out Sammy saved the baby and she kind of tensed up again when Sammy had the baby on the rocker makes me really mad. I do not like the woman. I'm glad that Dean went off on her cause she had it coming. She's nowhere near as strong as Sammy even on her best day. Okay that said I love the rest of this but I have to admit I did cry when John died and the funny thing is I was never a John Winchester fan! Great Job!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I just found this story...and just WOW! Words fail to describe how amazing this fic is. your brain damaged Sam tugged constantly on my heartstrings - he was so sweet. Loved your protective Dean and John! It was great to see the Winchesters having a happy life even though it was due to tragedy. John's death actually made me cry - that's how much your wonderful story drew me in. Thanks so much for sharing this...
bulldogchik05 chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
So I'm not going to lie, I'm usually a lurker on this site. I don't review a whole lot. I read and move on to the next story. But your story made me want to review. It was probably one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You made me laugh, you made me cry, and I couldn't stop reading. It was amazing. The characters were so well developed. You gave them each your own spin while still leaving that hint of canon. It's a balance not a lot of writers are capable of accomplishing. I look forward to reading more from you.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
You did a wonderful job with this story but it's really heartbreakingly sad.

Sam's brain damage brought Dean a so much better life than he had in the show universe.

Even John Winchester and Pastor Jim were better off because all of Sam's bright promise was hushed. Jessica Moore would live while a lot of the people Dean and Sam saved would die.
dreamerswaking chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
I loved this story. Quick question and sorry if this seems random but where did you come up with the name Babu? I was reading and about jolted out of my seat when i read that.

My little brother called me babu when he was little. I always thought it was weird because it was nothing like my name at all and all his words for my siblings were close to their names.

If it's just a weird coincidence that's cool too but just know that it really made me smile to read that.
TayTielduKayr chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I just found this story today and WOW! I loved it so much. Your characters were amazing and the conversations...you just blew me away. I finished this story with tears dripping down the face and the hiccups darn it. This was a brilliant work and I'm so happy you shared it.
Vow of Serenity chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
I love your story. You did excellent job, especially with changing the original the story line. I love this story and the way you wrote. I can't count the number of times I cried...this is definitely one to add to my favorite.
sarahseptember chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Fantastic story. Heart-warming, well written, and made me cry at times. The characterization was amazing, between Sammy's new personality and the reactions of those around him. I thuroughly enjoyed reading this, and I hope you keep writing.

sarah-september
LvSammy chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
I wanted to say more but there wasnt enough room. This I have to say is my favorite story above all the others. You are an amazing author. Do you know that. I can't thank you enough for the enjoyment and entertainment I got from this story. It truly is a five star job. * * * * * God bless you and please keep turning out more wonderful stories I"LL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MORE OF YOUR STORIES ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))
LvSammy chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
Okay - I just finished reading this...and I have to tell you...This was absolutely AMAZING! You made me cry...no not cry...you made me SOB! OMG! When Sammy went into the hospital on halloween...OMG...i couldnt see the computer because i was crying so hard. When they lost John...I thought I would die too...and Paster Jim...OMG...This was excellent. It really touched my heart. I dont usually like stories like this but I couldnt stop reading it. I started yesterday and was up until 4am...and had to finally stop and I just finished it now...I had to stop to make dinner for the family...But OMG...this really touched me and I couldnt help but cry. It made me cry and laugh and grieve and experience everything right along with the Winchester family. I cant thank you enough for this story. It was amazing. ((((HUGS))))
o0 Maline 0o chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
This is epic! I’ve never read such a great FF and… and I’m absolutely speechless at the moment. I think I cried trough half of the story (while the other half I was melting away because Sam/Dean were so cute…). You’ve done such a great great great job!

Sorry for my babbling, but at the moment I really don’t know what to say.

Thank you for this piece of FF-history!

Lots of love!
Jenna chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
I don't even know what to say! gosh! I ahh I think I'm too emotional to comment right now! I don't know how you do this. It's incredible! I can't stop crying.
Algum ser chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
Heya!

I don't usually leave reviews in fics, but yours was just so amazing that I couldn't deny you an extra review.

My native language is not English, so forgive me for my mistakes, but I hope that you can understand me well.

Your story was just so touching, and so full of feelings, that I had to come here and tell you that this was amazing.

I don't like to read stories that are AU, but yours was an exception to it. And I'm really glad I made the choice to read it.

I had a lot of things to write, and now that I'm here I just can make myself describe how wonderful it was reading your story.

In the beginning I was scared you were going to turn Sam into a punching bag, or an incapable person, but you wrote him so well that you could describe his difficulties without making him look like a stupid and incapable kid.

It was touching, it was wonderful, and it was, by far, one of my favorite stories. It made me cry, and believe me when I say that I don't cry easy. And it made me laugh. But most of all, it made me believe that there is a chance that people can be happy with any disabilities they may have. So I just wanted to thank you for this. Thank you for being so sensitive.

I'm very happy that I read it, and I wish to read more of your stories, because, girl, you can write! D

Keep up the good work!
Bluemoonduchess chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
I don't have words for this because I am kind of speechless at the moment. Fabulous doesn't really cover it but it is all I can produce at the moment. Really excellent work.
347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »