Reviews for A Life Redirected
Becca chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Really enjoyed this, please update soon!
WinchesterBros chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
YES! Youre back!

Spectacular start, as always.

I can't wait for more!

Update Soon.
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh Dawn, how I've missed your stories. Once again my heart is ripped to shreds due to poor little Sammy. Your stories are just so wonderful and heartbreaking.

“Sammy, don’t you leave me,” Dean whispered as his brother quickly disappeared from view toward the waiting helicopter. “Please,” he choked out.

Poor Dean loves his baby brother so much. Without Sammy, he's just so lost. Wonderful start. I can't wait for more. Until next time.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Hey Sweety

first up, YAY and welcome back, I've missed your stories!

Second, great start to the story and umm not much angst? Yeah okay I see where you're toning down a little.

Loved it and am looking forward to the next chapter

I could visualise the rescue scene well done

hugs Shelly
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
YEAH you're back!

WHO HO!

samjacklover

aka: sammy
McB chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Hey, good story so far. I practically grew up on that lake (I live in the cities, but we went up there in the summer). Just so you know, it's barely a 2 hour drive from Minneapolis to the lake, not 3.

Update soon!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I am so glad to see you back again! I've read 'The Edge Of Madness' so many times I've practically worn out the link - especially to those last scenes between Sammy and John.

*Is somewhat desperate for a Sam and John scene in next week's episode.*

Can't wait for more.
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh Dawn what an excellent beginning! I can't wait to see what happens! Sam's going to be okay, right?
talon81 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
great start! I can't wait to read more! poor sam, just like a little kid to get distracted and forget where he is! update soon! :)
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh man I can't wait for more!
DeppsLadyRosebud chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Just as exciting and spell binding as your previous work, I can't wait to see what you have in mind with this. An amazing start!
Cupido chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Hm, three ideas huh? That does mean there'll be two more stories later right? Anyway, I can't tell you how glad I am that you finally posted a new story. Hypothermia. Hm. It totally reminds of the whole Meredith-ferry-disaster thingie on Grey's Anatomy. But Sam's gonna be okay, right? I mean, the hypothermia does protect vital organs if the patient goes asystolic. Okay, I dunno what the heck I'm rambling about. I'm still in shock over the latest episode. I mean, Sam's dead. Sam's dead. Like for real.
SpiritWolf13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
YAY! Dawn hun ive been waiting ages for one of your fantastic stories and you never disapoint, what a great start and i cant wait for the next chapter to find out what happens to Sam and speaking of...Poor Sam, why couldn't he stay on the ground! Always love how descriptive you are and how well the story flows!

Update soon!
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Hello...Welcome back miss. Is really good that you are back. I think this is gonna be a good story. God I like limp¡Hurt¡intubated¡Sammy...After All Break Hell Loose I'm crying.
FacetiousDruid chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh wow I can't wait to see what happens!
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »