Reviews for A Life Redirected
a2011 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh wow! Great start, can't wait to read the next chapters, please update soon!

a2011
friendly chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
yeah you're back.. great start.. can't wait for more...
charmed1of2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME! LUV LIMP SAM LOL GLAD UR ON ANOTHER STORY AGAIN, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

LORRIE
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
OOHH I loved it! Thank the good lord you started writing again lol I cant wait to see what happens, I was just re reading edge of madness.
Lady Ophelia chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
YAY! Oh, I love your stories, and a new one is just what the doctor ordered after last nights episode.

This is a great start, I do love limp!Sam. I love the way you depict the relationsip between the three Winchesters... It's always satisfyingly dramatic but never crosses into melodrama or too much angst. Also, you're characterization of Sam has always been one of my favorite in the fandom. Thanks so much for this new story, and please update very very very soon!
Becca chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Really enjoyed this, please update soon!
WinchesterBros chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
YES! Youre back!

Spectacular start, as always.

I can't wait for more!

Update Soon.
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh Dawn, how I've missed your stories. Once again my heart is ripped to shreds due to poor little Sammy. Your stories are just so wonderful and heartbreaking.

“Sammy, don’t you leave me,” Dean whispered as his brother quickly disappeared from view toward the waiting helicopter. “Please,” he choked out.

Poor Dean loves his baby brother so much. Without Sammy, he's just so lost. Wonderful start. I can't wait for more. Until next time.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Hey Sweety

first up, YAY and welcome back, I've missed your stories!

Second, great start to the story and umm not much angst? Yeah okay I see where you're toning down a little.

Loved it and am looking forward to the next chapter

I could visualise the rescue scene well done

hugs Shelly
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
YEAH you're back!

WHO HO!

samjacklover

aka: sammy
McB chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Hey, good story so far. I practically grew up on that lake (I live in the cities, but we went up there in the summer). Just so you know, it's barely a 2 hour drive from Minneapolis to the lake, not 3.

Update soon!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I am so glad to see you back again! I've read 'The Edge Of Madness' so many times I've practically worn out the link - especially to those last scenes between Sammy and John.

*Is somewhat desperate for a Sam and John scene in next week's episode.*

Can't wait for more.
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh Dawn what an excellent beginning! I can't wait to see what happens! Sam's going to be okay, right?
talon81 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
great start! I can't wait to read more! poor sam, just like a little kid to get distracted and forget where he is! update soon! :)
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh man I can't wait for more!
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »