Reviews for A Life Redirected
LvSammy chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
Okay - I just finished reading this...and I have to tell you...This was absolutely AMAZING! You made me cry...no not cry...you made me SOB! OMG! When Sammy went into the hospital on halloween...OMG...i couldnt see the computer because i was crying so hard. When they lost John...I thought I would die too...and Paster Jim...OMG...This was excellent. It really touched my heart. I dont usually like stories like this but I couldnt stop reading it. I started yesterday and was up until 4am...and had to finally stop and I just finished it now...I had to stop to make dinner for the family...But OMG...this really touched me and I couldnt help but cry. It made me cry and laugh and grieve and experience everything right along with the Winchester family. I cant thank you enough for this story. It was amazing. ((((HUGS))))
o0 Maline 0o chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
This is epic! I’ve never read such a great FF and… and I’m absolutely speechless at the moment. I think I cried trough half of the story (while the other half I was melting away because Sam/Dean were so cute…). You’ve done such a great great great job!

Sorry for my babbling, but at the moment I really don’t know what to say.

Thank you for this piece of FF-history!

Lots of love!
Jenna chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
I don't even know what to say! gosh! I ahh I think I'm too emotional to comment right now! I don't know how you do this. It's incredible! I can't stop crying.
Algum ser chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
Heya!

I don't usually leave reviews in fics, but yours was just so amazing that I couldn't deny you an extra review.

My native language is not English, so forgive me for my mistakes, but I hope that you can understand me well.

Your story was just so touching, and so full of feelings, that I had to come here and tell you that this was amazing.

I don't like to read stories that are AU, but yours was an exception to it. And I'm really glad I made the choice to read it.

I had a lot of things to write, and now that I'm here I just can make myself describe how wonderful it was reading your story.

In the beginning I was scared you were going to turn Sam into a punching bag, or an incapable person, but you wrote him so well that you could describe his difficulties without making him look like a stupid and incapable kid.

It was touching, it was wonderful, and it was, by far, one of my favorite stories. It made me cry, and believe me when I say that I don't cry easy. And it made me laugh. But most of all, it made me believe that there is a chance that people can be happy with any disabilities they may have. So I just wanted to thank you for this. Thank you for being so sensitive.

I'm very happy that I read it, and I wish to read more of your stories, because, girl, you can write! D

Keep up the good work!
Bluemoonduchess chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
I don't have words for this because I am kind of speechless at the moment. Fabulous doesn't really cover it but it is all I can produce at the moment. Really excellent work.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
kinda sad cuz dean is usually emotional involving sam lol, but this chapter's cute. it reminds me of my own therapy, and how when i got strong enough i'd help my friends with theirs.

continue with the dean/sam interaction. i wanna see what happens to them in school.
Kady-SN chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
I wanted to wait until I'd finished the whole story before I reviewed. I cried so much, you ripped my heart out. I hated seeing Sam go through so much, but I enjoyed getting to see Dean have the life and family he deserved. Wonderful story! I plan to read more by you.
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
well this evening i read this in one go...and dude, i lost count how many hours this took me and how many times i cried! but i dont care, that was one of the best rides in a story ive ever had in my life! gosh...i think i need to go...do something else now, like with real people downstairs...but this felt so real! from start to finish i never skipped a beat! and usually i do (im bad i know) but this had so many ups and down and round and rounds i couldn't skip even a sentence! i love/hate you for killing john, it gave way for Dean to grow up some more and become the man he was destined to be in this AU but i missed him so much because i feel he was such a nice loving father in this! and jim...aw! gosh, i cried several times a chapter on this!

sam had such strength and grace in this! dean did too, and john and jim and julie and lil jonny and cat...aahh, just perfect!

and amazingly, im fine with there being no sequel, it didnt need one. just amazing on its own, all the loose ends tied up perfectly! and im so happy there was minimal demon action, i was crossing my fingers through out the whole thing praying they got to stay normal and happy!

AMAZING, BLISSFULLY AND TRULY INSPIRING!

you should be so proud of this story.

thank you so much for writing this!

lots of love x Beck if i could add this to my fav list in ten fold, i would!
gigiinpink chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
i love this story i made me laugh and cry, this is ow y favorite story ever.
supernatfem76 chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
Excellent use of Sam's leather band as a charm to ward off evil and possession. I liked the name you used for Dean's son. It seemed so appropriate. I loved all of Sam's interactions with Caitlin and John. Sam saying goodbye to Jim was heartbreaking. Even though I cried my way through most of this story, I could really relate to this story because my brother has special needs. Unfortunately he is unable to speak. The time jumps were an effective way to move the story along. Great job!
supernatfem76 chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
Even though this was a long chapter, I really enjoyed it. In fact, I cried my way through most of it. This chapter was a real nail biter. I liked how you jumped back and forth to each trauma to us readers guessing who was going to die. The hospital scene with Jim, Dean and John was very sad but well done. It is never easy to watch one's parent die. I think you really captured that moment. I loved Sam's interactions with Catlin and I couldn't help to cheer him on when he saved her life. I liked how you introduced his visions into your story. As heart wrenching as this story has been, I have still really enjoyed it so far.
supernatfem76 chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
Poor Sammy being called a retard. I hate that word. I liked how you had Sam being persistent about learning the meaning of retarded and handicapped when John refused to tell him. I loved Jim's talk to Sam in that scene. I liked the scene with Sam and Chloe. It was so cute. I was wondering if you were going to have Sam remembering things before his drowning. I am glad that you did have him remember some things. You are killing me with the cliffhangers. Your execution for them is excellent. You have all these happy moments and everything is going okay and then wham the Winchesters are thrown another curve ball. Excellent job as usual.
supernatfem76 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I liked that you started this chapter with Dust in the Wind, another one of my favorite songs. That worried me once I found out what was happening with Sam. The hospital scenes brought me to tears. I am glad that you didn't have Sam dying. I loved these cute moments/touching scenes: Sam's classmate asking about his dimples, Sam opening presents at Christmas, Sam's fifteenth birthday and the end scene with Dean and Sam.
supernatfem76 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
I liked the time jumps. It is actually nice to see how different Dean would be if circumstances were different. It's also nice to see Dean have someone to talk to about his feelings other than family. Tyler is a great confidant. I liked the Rawhide reference. I definitely didn't see the seizure coming. Poor Sammy, John and Jim!
supernatfem76 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
I never pictured Dean playing football but you made it very believable. I liked the Tyler character and the way he interacted with Sam. You had me going with the pond scene with Sam. I thought Sam had fallen in as well. What a heartstopper! I liked the dialogue too.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »