Reviews for Thread of Hearts
Angellufy chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
Oh my God! Spike is such a bastard! How could he damage the son he supposedly loved with something so horrible. I am just happy that Buffy found out about it soon.
Angellufy chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Finally Angel will discard his bitch of a wife. I know that he thought Buff and Spike broke his hearth, but couldn't her find a better vengeance?
Angellufy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I've found this history through a review on another one. I really lovable beginning. Poor Angel. He already has a son. Going to read the next chapters.
Anne chapter 23 . 5/9/2011
This is a phenomenal story
Anne chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I just had to say that this is really well written, and you seem to hava advanced andetailed knoeledge of hospital treatments an policies.

Excellent work
Turn.Me.On chapter 23 . 1/7/2008
I absolutely loved this story. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. I hope you write another AU Buffy story. Keep up the good work :)
ApolloShipper chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
I am hooked.. i love this type of story.. can you send me the link to sinful archive you talk about? I googled it, but the site you are talking about isnt comming up for me..
SkyBlueSw chapter 23 . 10/16/2007
aww Angel with Connor was so cute. Great that Patrick and Angel got along by the end of this fic.
JessAngelus chapter 23 . 10/8/2007
I didn't let me review the last chapter but it was good. i was hoping for a bit more Spike drama but it was still good. I loved this chapter as well. I'm going to miss this fic. *tear*. great work!
letterfromathief chapter 23 . 10/7/2007
Did I ever tell you how much I loved this story? Well, if I didn't I'm saying it now. This was a great way to wrap up a great fic. I hope you continue to write more stories.

bangel chapter 23 . 10/7/2007
Great story the part that was confusing was the Eve part but you cleared that up let me know if you write anymore buffy angel fics you are really good
seeleyswifey chapter 21 . 9/29/2007
Great but update sooner
seeleyswifey chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
Great story really confusing though but i like the Gilmore Girls refrences that is one of my favorite shows luv the story try for a happy ending
JessAngelus chapter 22 . 9/18/2007
Great chapter1 I loved the beginning. it was so funny! Anyway update soon please! And do you know this chapter is posted twice?
rob979 chapter 21 . 9/16/2007
Sweetie you're back! I'm glad! I can't wait to see the end with surprise! 'll stay tuned!

Hugs Robi