Reviews for How It Ends
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow! This is really good!
Lothiriel5 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
This is a great story!
Wapeci chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Yay! That's great!

Love the idea that Danny went to see the President.

Yay for the hero!

I hope you update soon!

Till then farewell!
Elleirabird chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Nice! Keep going!
Neqailaz chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Wonderful. Update soon!
isadorator chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
This is really good! I can tell you thought about this alot. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
totally perfect. Yea, I was wondering, how Danny and Sam would fit their newly found boyfriend/girlfriend status now that Danny Phantom is known allover, without being hounded by everyone. I'd definitely like to see that exploring this new relationship of being together together. It has been so long for them to realize their feelings dwelve deeper than anything and it cant longer be denied that a true chemistry exists between the two. I cant wait to see whats in store, the aftermath of being found out and the repercussions of being known all over, especially the people he loves and cares for the most. It would be putting them in danger and being exposed to other new ghosts who would like a stab at Danny Phantom, not to mention the enemies still locked up like Dan Phantom, or the possibility of Vlad still being alive and seeking revenge or even the ghost king Pariah Dark. How bout Tucker, maybe feeling the 3rd wheel of it all being that Sam and Danny have forged a new romantic relationship and just maybe Tucker will find the love of his life too? So many adventures lie ahead after this huge fiasco of the Disastroid.
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Cool, can you continue please?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Very nice job here! Excellent scenes, and cool way to explain Tuck becoming Mayor.

Keep the good writing.
pottersparky chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
I love it! After reading this chapther it will be going on my fav stories list. This just how I think it go after phantom planet. You are doing such great job with the story. I still love clockwork. Maybe he could talk to danny a bit as friend. I think if danny is 16 that his parents should get him a car or something like that. I do not think butch let danny age in the show and yet I belive like many others that he should be 16. Maybe you could write some flashbacks on their brithday. The thing is if danny is 16 than his sister should be 18 and on her way to collage about now. I think danny should have said his parents were big help with them making all that ghost fighting suff that help him a lot. I think sam's parents now think danny is a sweet boy. I bet every collage in the world wants danny to come to it once he gets done with school. I can't wait to read the next chapther because I love reading D/S suff. So you know in phantom planet that statue of danny is one in every part of the world. Please update again real soon!
Funkatron chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Like this story so far. Keep up the good work
omgmyyouth chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Thought this story was over. Glad its not!

:D Looking forward to the next chapter

straywords chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Very nice interpretation.I applaud you for having the stamina to track all that down! I'd like to see you continue,as well.
brightlily chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
this is cute.

melodic-melanie chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was beau-ti-ful! You rock at writing stories! I saw absolutely no mistakes. I love you! :3

Sam Fenton