Reviews for The Soul Crossing
Kerrie chapter 11 . 2/4
I'm kind of sad I spent all this time reading a fic which was very good only to get to the end and have her end up with Ron. Ugh.
innerene chapter 11 . 1/10
I'M CRYING T.T
Tash chapter 8 . 1/3
This story is exelentlly written
Phoenix chapter 11 . 7/7/2020
I somehow guessed it was going to end in a slight tragic mode especially for Regulus...though hermione is the one who has to do the waiting game. Even then I felt bad when the ending came. But the story was really beautiful...tragic but beautiful...
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 6/20/2020
ahhhh great story. so sad but lovely. it really different than HermiRegu story
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 6/20/2020
ahhh the saddest part in this story
KMJeanne chapter 11 . 6/5/2020
It’s 12:30 in the morning and I’m bawling. This was so beautiful and heartbreaking in the best way
myownlilbubble chapter 11 . 5/19/2020
Reading the entire story in a single sitting...in the middle of the covid lockdown on mid may 2020...such a beautifully written story...bittersweet ending...it was marvellous!

Kudos!
New249 chapter 11 . 5/14/2020
I really like this story and thanks for wonderful work you have done and share to others, really appreciate your work.
cshen.julienne chapter 11 . 9/25/2019
Gosh, I feel like crying. Wow. This is beautiful. Truly. I'm breathless.
cshen.julienne chapter 5 . 9/25/2019
Gosh finally it makes sense. I love it!
badadder1 chapter 11 . 9/18/2019
that was so sweet. sad, and I kind of hate the end but so sweet.
PhiLi08 chapter 11 . 8/30/2019
Ahhh that was such a beautiful, bittersweet story. Thank you so much for writing this!
lakelady8425 chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
This was so lovely-mystical and strange but with enough heart to make it real and engaging. I vacillated between wanting (somehow, miraculously), for Regulus to cross back with Hermione ...and then for the two to go on their separate ways. The latter option made the story more touching and profound. My consolation is that at least they got to love each other for a short while. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2019
OMG that was beautiful! I’m crying so bad. It was such a good story. Thanks for all the effort and time you put into the story it really payed off.