Reviews for The Soul Crossing
Ayina11 chapter 11 . 9/8
Oh, I wish they will be together at the end
mandorakat chapter 11 . 9/4
it was so good! I just hate the end. wish they could have stayed together and I hate how she ended up with Ron, yuck.
l chapter 11 . 8/29
fantastic read, i love it so much... thank you thank you thank you!
A cute story. I like the imagination that went to the other realm.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 11 . 8/15
Wow, just wow. Awesome story.
Oh my god! What a story! I just finished it on my way to work first yhing in the morning and now here I am trying not to cry my eyes out on the train! So sad but very beautiful xx
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/26
very interesting and well written
victoriajewel chapter 11 . 4/22
This story broke my heart into a million pieces. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be a traditional happy ending (although it sort of was in it's own bittersweet way.) I had been dying to find a Regumione, but none of the ones I found were written very well, so I was soo happy when I found this. My thirst for Regumione is quenched for the moment, but I want more and I doubt I'll find any that compare to the creativity and uniqueness that is this story. Thank you for writing this!
victoriajewel chapter 10 . 4/22
There's quite a lot of cousinly love in this story. Sirius/Andromeda and Regulus/Bellatrix...Although, I supposed those Purebloods didn't have many options lol.

And I was hoping we would get to see afterlife Sirius. Pensieve Sirius is mean!
victoriajewel chapter 9 . 4/22
Holy crap, for a second I thought you really were going to kill Regulus off (and after that kiss!) and I was going to be furious. But thankfully you aren't that cruel!

Shirtless other brother? Ummm yes?!
victoriajewel chapter 8 . 4/21
Oh god. I have a sneaking suspicion this isn't going to end in a happily ever after. :(
victoriajewel chapter 7 . 4/21
Please let the voice be Sirius...That would be a welcome treat!

The imagery and descriptions have been so beautiful. I feel like I'm a part of the world they are in, feeling everything they are feeling. And I am loving the slow burn of their romance. It's believable and perfect.
victoriajewel chapter 6 . 4/21
OMG Regulus! The poor sweet cinnamon roll.
victoriajewel chapter 5 . 4/21
Ugh this is breaking my heart! I have no idea how you are going to end this.
victoriajewel chapter 4 . 4/21
Waiting for Hermione to put the pieces together and figure out who Regulus is!