Reviews for Forever Sammy
Cainchan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow great and really, really sad.
psiChic chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I uh...*sobs into keyboard*
Graid chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was amazing, got me tearing up and everything. You're an amazing writer, and you really know how to tear deep into the characters (as well as staying in the right POV, which makes me like you even more! :D)

AMAZING JOB, on not only this, but all your stories!
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Just... damn...you...ah...just...just...*tears*

Beautiful description of what might have gone through Sam's mind in those moments, and the ending... boy the ending blew me away with it's force and accuracy... oh I sat here just wishing for a scene of Dean reading this... knwoing it...
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
that was painful to read and really really amazing. it was so sad when sammy died and I enjoyed readinw what he was thinking. thanx for sharing. amazing
Arinia chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Definatley enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, that's exactly what I think Sammy would be thinking.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I just keep watching that stupid ending over and over and over again... ruins me everytime...great job on sammy's thoughts
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
oh gosh these depressin stories are killing me! YOu did an amazing job. YOu wrote Sam's last thoughts beautifully. Hopefully he won't be dead forever and will come back! Great job!
Jody chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
You are so right in how Sam would have been thinking in his last moments. This episode was so good, especially when Sam was telling them about the demon and then had to go and save Jake. But it was even more profound when Dean was yelling at Sam telling him to hold on, and your story depicts exactly what i though Sam would be saying to Dean if he could. Keep up the good work, and can hardly wait for next weeks episode.
LisaLocke chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow. That was so sad ! .. but good ! That scene killed me. Not Sammy ! .. and then Dean .. :(

Very good though, I loved it . *wipes tear away*
Rachelly chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow...I'm speechless...This was so sad and so real. Sam's look still haunts me when he tries to look at Dean and his eyes just drop away. Your description of his thoughts is just amazing. I'm tearing as I type. Well done!
Carikube chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I actualy didn't cry last night when I watched the ep, I think I was soo grief stricken to do anything other than just stare, hardly breathing. But this makes me cry. Thank you for writing this, for giving voice when Sam had none. That last scene just kills me. Absolutely, utterly kills me. The more I watch it (I really need to stop doing that), the more it wrecks me. Next ep has to make it all better... or else I'll need therapy! ;-)
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I saw this episode a few hours ago and I'm still reeling from the utter awesome-ness of the episode and the devastating pain of that last scene. And this fic has made me cry all over again. But it's so beautifully written that it's worth the heartbreak. Oh Sammy, my poor, poor boy. You were awesomely limp though.

"I’m dying, I can feel it. It tastes like blood and feels like sleeping, and you know…I’m not even scared. You’re here, you’re with me. At least you’ll be with me in the end."

This is just so painful and hurty and beautiful.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
The first tag that made me cry. Congratulations! Haha.

Love,

~SLX~
lookaway618 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That was very sweet...and just what I needed after seeing that episode. It felt like there should have been some words from Sam during that scene but there really was nothing to be said. Good job!