Reviews for You Have the Right to Remain Dead?
13BlueBananas chapter 16 . 2/21
This was awesome! It made me laugh and my feels were all over the place and this is just OVERALL PERFECTION! You deserve a room full of pineapples! I LOVE this! Best Psych fic I've read! Fav for you! *hands giant pineapple trophy* All hail!
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Awwww, this was a great story! And I really did appreciate the “Breaks-Only-When-Drama-Is-Highest-Right-Before-The-Hero-Dies” glass. :P I don't like being gypped my perfectly opportune whump. You (You two...?) drew that fight scene out rather nicely.

And I don't see how else they could've forgiven Shawn so easily if they hadn't seen him suffering so badly to fix it. (/That really does sound horrible, but it's true...)
(/I apologize for over-usage of adverbs.)

I absolutely love your sense of humor. And you kept everyone true to character. Great story. :) Cheers!
xheartkreuzx chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
Fantastic!
Fandom-xi chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Awesome story! I had a great time reading it. The characters were spot on, and I has no trouble visualizing this (That's just what I do when I read, especially fanfics. I visualize it as a movie or an episode, sometimes tweaking little details in my head). So it was pretty much perfect!
Fandom-xi chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Jared Collins? I am sensing a slight spn reference.
LaurieH chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
I've just been reacquainting myself with Psych lately - I think I stopped watching around Season 4, but now that I have Netflix, well...wooHOO!
You do a great job of capturing the feel of the show - not an easy thing to do. I guess the only thing I had a problem with was the police trying to save Shawn in Vick's office - seemed a bit hard for them to get in there, but I can also see why you did it, so I guess I'll let it go. ;) Anyway, loved it and will probably read more of your Psych-fic.
cindythechef chapter 16 . 3/30/2013

XD
LinzPhantom chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Oh Shawn XD

This was awesome.

Shawn at the police station...epic.

But...he's at Psych, right? Wouldn't the police look there first? XD
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
What a brilliant ending! XD
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
This story is bloody fantastic!
Dizzy Crue chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
So I'm doing on this whole "reliving old legends" thing, when I decided to go back to the first page of Psych fanfics and read some of the first weitten fics. Thankfully, my iPod tells me how many reviews each story received and so it's easy to choice which to delve into. But, if I knew that this story had such a great ending, I would have read it as soon as I started reading Psych fics!

This was, not only masterfully written, but suspenseful, humorous, and there was even some angst in the end there! Though I always frown upon language of any kind, it did make it easier to picture, since the characters would say such things. I do appreciate how many "he cursed"s were in there, instead of the actual words themselves. I actually had to reread the fight chapter, just because it took my breath away how easily I could see this in the show. In most fics, Shawn rarely ever gets to fight back, usually he's victimized considerably, but I could imagine our favorite psychic fighting back tooth and claw to survive. Of course, he's no heavy weight, plus the insomnia and the caffeine "hangover", but those considered, I think he did very well! I especially love how Lassie helped Shawn after the fight. He was professional and genuine, and I approve of the lack of "Lassie felts" in that part, though that may not have been on propose, I realize. It helped the action flow and kept the pace quick and very within the show boundaries, which I also search for. This story, in my opinion, danced along the line of the boundaries set by the show, though it's home court was, so to say, "in bounds".

In short, "You Have the Right" was and is extremely well written, kudos to your Beta reader(we don't typically get a lot of recognition xD), stayed within the shows boundaries with a confident, conscious nod the typical "fan-dom boundaries", and made my night! I will absolutely be seeing if you have any more Psych or previous fad fics, and faving "You Have the Right"!
MegalegU chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
Oh my God! There are just so many things I have to say about this amazingly, fantastically, epically, awesome story! First of all: You write Shawn's character so well! You have his attitude down and what he would say and his actions! They're all just like him! And as for the rest of the characters, well done! Not only that but your writing skills are brilliant! The fight scene between Shawn and Bell was so intense! I held my breath at one point because I was scared he was going to die but Shawn always manages to escape death one way or another in the show. Which brings up another thing, your story sounded exactly like an episode of Psych! This story must have taken so much time and effort! Really, fantastic job here.