Reviews for You Have the Right to Remain Dead?
Pineapple chapter 11 . 1/18
I loooooove Shawn on caffeine XD
Something was really bothering me, though. In the beginning you said it was a little after ten when the phone rang, but when he finally answers that same phone call he tells Shawn it's eleven thirty. How did that happen? Did Shawn just talk for, like, an hour and a half? XD
Pineapple chapter 10 . 1/18
I'm really enjoying this. It's so true to the show and you write it so well! I hardly ever read or enjoy fan fictions, but this one really caught me eye. The only thing is, I would think that if they were really, really trying to arrest Shawn, they probably would have just broken down the door.

But I love that his order is number thirteen. That was perfect! XD
BreathingMagic chapter 16 . 5/10/2016
Well, hello! Seems like I get to write the 100th review, how cool is that?! Not as cool as your story though, 'cause that is pineapple-level cool! I really really enjoyed how you went with the story, the mix-and-match name thing was brilliant. I have to admit that to me read a bit like Shawn was some sort of maniac even before the red bulls, with his more than inappropiate smirking and laughing all the time, that worried me just a little bit. Apart from that little thing that made it feel a bit weird at times this was just a huge load of awesome - Shawn and Gus hiding in the trees was one of my highlights, and the whole dramatic door breaking towards the end was also fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing this story, I absolutely adore it. I'm saving it to my favourites right now. ;)
Fanfictions' Addict chapter 16 . 4/16/2016
I really really really loved your story. I loved Shawn's little investigation. You did a really good job !
alive by grace chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
This was an AWESOME story. You really know how to get a reader's heart pounding in this scenes in the motel room and in the chief's office. I also love that you wrote Shawn as being just as likely to make seriously stupid mistakes as anyone else.
androu.ska chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
This story was great. It had me laughing out loud. It was funny, it was exciting. Great work and thank you for such an enjoyable read.
miss-olivia-winchester chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
DEAR LORD IT'S PERFECT I CAN SEE IT IN MY MIND CLEARLY
YOU HAVE NAILED IT
EVEN THE TITLE IS PURELY PSYCH
I LOVE YOU
(my poem of appreciation)
Pushpanjali chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Fabulous story...!
I love Psych..Shawn Spencer..!
He is Amazing...
Thank you...!
DwaejiTokki chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
Hahaha!

Loved this! Thanks for writing :)
flyingdisk chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
This was awesome! It made me laugh and my feels were all over the place and this is just OVERALL PERFECTION! You deserve a room full of pineapples! I LOVE this! Best Psych fic I've read! Fav for you! *hands giant pineapple trophy* All hail!
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Awwww, this was a great story! And I really did appreciate the “Breaks-Only-When-Drama-Is-Highest-Right-Before-The-Hero-Dies” glass. :P I don't like being gypped my perfectly opportune whump. You (You two...?) drew that fight scene out rather nicely.

And I don't see how else they could've forgiven Shawn so easily if they hadn't seen him suffering so badly to fix it. (/That really does sound horrible, but it's true...)
(/I apologize for over-usage of adverbs.)

I absolutely love your sense of humor. And you kept everyone true to character. Great story. :) Cheers!
xheartkreuzx chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
Fantastic!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Awesome story! I had a great time reading it. The characters were spot on, and I has no trouble visualizing this (That's just what I do when I read, especially fanfics. I visualize it as a movie or an episode, sometimes tweaking little details in my head). So it was pretty much perfect!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Jared Collins? I am sensing a slight spn reference.
LaurieH chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
I've just been reacquainting myself with Psych lately - I think I stopped watching around Season 4, but now that I have Netflix, well...wooHOO!
You do a great job of capturing the feel of the show - not an easy thing to do. I guess the only thing I had a problem with was the police trying to save Shawn in Vick's office - seemed a bit hard for them to get in there, but I can also see why you did it, so I guess I'll let it go. ;) Anyway, loved it and will probably read more of your Psych-fic.