Reviews for The Way the World Ends
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Oooooo.

That was good. I loved the inner dialogue, mixing the poem with Dean sorting through the different voices and fighting himself and the truth. Just... wow. Loved it.
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Jeez. Another amazing little oneshot. So few words but such depth and emotion. Seriously my jaw is hanging a little too low to the ground right now haha. Awesome!
DreamInInk chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh wow this is sooo sos soososo sososo sosososoos osos good. Like the ending. Just ugh. So fantastic.

'Not with a bang or whimper.
Just Sam.'

that line
chills
Chynna Schlickbernd chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Jesus you had me in tears...but I love how you included the poem to corespond with Dean's thoughts
Charmina chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
God, that kinda hurt... Will you believe that this was the first AHBL tag of this scene that I've read (at least as far as I can remember)? I think it made more of an impact because of that... You really captured the way I think Dean would have reasond and including parts of the poem was brilliant. So... God, just so sad!
Rat chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
oh... Sam's not really dead, I heard he just fell on pie.
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow, that was intense. I liked it! So sad *tear*
Yvz chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Jesus, you really are a fantastic writer
ohmygodnotthecar chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This is just...wow. Heartbreakingly good.

I'm really impressed by the clarity of this piece. It's not an easy technique or subject, but you've done well.
lookaftersammy chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Really beutiful and touching and amazing. Well Done. It's moments like these that I hate my authorname (look down).

lookaftersammy
pepper chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
HOLY CRAP! That was awsome!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wonderful.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Ah! OW! Poor Dean! This was really well written, the staccato of Dean's thoughts really emphasizes his grief during that scene (hee! Jensen did soo well!) Amazing story!

-Marvin
chb76 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
brilliant - so very sad. hearbreakingly sad. *sniff* thank goodness it doesn't really end otherwise i wouldn't have been able to read this.
inzane73 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Awesome. Love how he's arguing with himself. So Dean.

~Inzane