Reviews for The Difference of One Shinobi
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
minato never used lightning, just teleported. kinda like shadow!
uchiha isuke chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
your fanfic is way to hard to follow its like a maze with a million doors and trying to find the way out you need to focus on one person not the insignificant people like we dont need to know tsunades gambling somewhere and while the orochimaru bit was funny it wasnt neccesary
jtcr chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
First don’t ramble on in the a/n’s that isn’t what they are there for ok

Second you repeated Yes it was important to complete the mission, but it was also important to always complete the mission. It doesn’t make much sense

Arashi is already in the series and is sasori’s cousin

Sarutobis first name is hiruzen changing things in a fan fic is good and all but keep the names the same

Dude the Yondaime is minato namikaze there are two things I hate most about some fics changing names and sharingan naruto

That nurse was kushina wasn’t it

So it’s the haruno0 clan instead of the Uchiha

Nooooooo not gai that is probably even worse than him ebeing hated
animerockluver chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
um i cant say anything good or bad because each paragraph were way too long and didnt involve my fav character so yeah.
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Not a bad chapter, but I am only going to read the first chapter. I refuse to read anything that calls the Fourth Hokage Arashi Kazama.
imakeeper chapter 30 . 12/27/2008
crack fic!
Nemonite chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Yes, I believe that 3 yrs old is a tad too early for someone to be using coherent speech, that is rare to find in most 12 year olds, I wouldn't believe that, that conversation between the Yondaime and a 3 year old happened unless the kid was at least 3 times that age. Even if he was a super genius, he is still an infant, hardly capable of using competent speech, and by that I mean small sentences, let alone retorting to a 20-25 year old man in a witty manner. Not to mention that typically (As far as the story informed me) Shinobi only unlock the power to freely control their chakra after at least tutoring in the subject, if not having any training at all, I seriously doubt a 3 yr old of any intelligence could recognize and use chakra, let alone add an element to it. I'm not here to criticize your work, I am merely here to improve your story to the best of my abilities, you have an incredible vocabulary and some great ideas, but they need to be believable to really shine.

Also, I am not entirely thrilled at how Washi is turning out, most shinobi don't flaunt their power if they are truly skilled, so for Washi to use those flashy jutsu when there was a stealthier alternative doesn't add to my opinion of him.
DarkRavie chapter 30 . 12/9/2008
Very good fic. I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Nemonite chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Eh, I think calling the yondaime a 'lightning dude' is a bit of a misconception, as far as I remember reading, it does not indicate that he uses any lightning jutsu, The Hiraishin no jutsu isn't lightning, its just called that because it creates a bright flash and allows you to travel at insane speeds(Correct me if I'm wrong). Though I do agree that Kazama Arashi (Sorry since its a manga, I have a huge problem with people saying the clan name last, if this was an american story, I wouldn't have a problem with it.) sounds alot cooler than Namikaze Minato.
Kayne chapter 29 . 6/20/2008
Hm...
Kayne chapter 28 . 6/20/2008
I don't think it's crappy at all... srsly, I loved it!
Kayne chapter 27 . 6/20/2008
Awesome chapter! I enjoyed this one a lot!
Kayne chapter 18 . 6/20/2008
Deserves so much praise!
Kayne chapter 17 . 6/20/2008
Still wonderful and detailed...
Kayne chapter 3 . 6/20/2008