Reviews for A Captive of the Decepticons Warning: Slash
ALPHA-SUSI chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This one was good... No, no, no! It wasn't good... It was great! I usually hate slash-fics but this one was somekindly different. Thank you for doing this
palomino333 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
That...Was sexy.
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OMG! That was a brilliant slash fic! The paring was pretty good but it wouldda been better if it was Optimus prime and Megatron. Can you imagine the scene. Megatron is dominating Optimus in the most intimate way possible! It'd be AWSOME!

Anyway, I REALLY liked this fic. You're pretty good at trans-slash. Next time maybe you should add more then just feeling and kissing. That might spice it up a little.

The little conversation at the end was funny. I can't wait to read another of your fics. If they're anything like this then they'll be brilliant!
Wol Lo chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
WOW, How CUTE!
Megatron's Blackfire chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow, I'm usually one to read the slash stuff (I squeak and start laughing and have to leave before people start staring) but this was good. I mean really good, so kudos to you!...that means great work incase you were wondering.
azzi chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
could you do a hotshot/starscream slash? i have'nt found any of hotshot yet. anyway great story. starscream rules! good job

azzi
blood shifter chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
this story was very good. blurr is my favorite character. he is so hot.
dragonxelf chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
this is brilliant!

i love it!

very nice descriptions and plot line.

hope to see more like this
Tempest2004 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
*Claps slowly* Holy friggin' Halo, dudette. I couldn't have done that if I wanted to. *Claps faster and louder* Nice.
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Shockbox: (optic twitch) Sheer awesomeness...

Sideswipe: (0.o) Holy SLAG. (faints and twitches)

Sixshot: (cackles) For your first slash, this was a pretty awesome fic.

Shockbox: (jumps up and down) Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah! (nearly goes through ceiling) Decepticons can just be so evil and good at the same time, huh? The 'Box wishes for you to write more slash. The 'Box LOVES slash... (_)

Sixshot: (blinks at her) Okay... That request made me a bit nervous...

Shockbox: 9thumbs up) Great job! UPDATE SOON!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
too bad my BF broke up with me...again...can you do a femmeXfemme story instead like say...Talon and Pantha? *giggles*
Mistress Megatron chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This was great! You want to write me a slash pairing too? I think you've got requests going this way and that huh?
D. Mischief chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
nice pairing. I really enjoyed reading this and your end note was also very funny. Im gonna have to check out some of your other works now.
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
T: O...I get to make a slash request? *insert evil grin here*

TFs: o_O!

T: Awesome slash fic, Pada! I think I have a new Armada pairing to love!
The Lucille Incident chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I'm happy, oh so happy!

Death: *watches the two make out* Slash...

Raven: Meaning they both loved it. As did I...

Tis one of the best I've ever read!