Reviews for Happy Birthday
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very VERY cute. I do hope you write a companion piece to this in the future where the girls have grown up just a bit. I can't quite believe that Zuri didn't get any powers at all. Anyway, keep up the good work!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Excellent one shot. I was wondering if Raven and BB were engaged yet. Guess that is for another story.
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Okay, first off, this most certainly does not suck. Don't be so derisive of your skills with humor, this was light and fluffy and fun! And I completely believe that one of Starfire's attempts at baking could come to life. Just judging from the feast the Titans were invited to when she was betrothed on Tamaran, I don't even think that Star would think a living cake to be terribly unususal.

The gifts were all very well done, and completely in character for the givers (good luck getting Jinx to admit that she loves unicorn's though...) Raven may end up being a little cross with Rob, though... I sense many bumps and bruises as a result of giving toddlers bo-staffs and birdarangs. But that last gift, from Gar, that was the perfect touch. Having lost his own family so young, I think the bangles are a great gesture from him. It honors his mom and dad, and provides a great link for his own children to the grandparents they didn't get to know. Beautiful stuff, Lamb.

And no criticizing the end! Zuri and Electra could certainly use some playmates.

This was adoreable, Lamb. I really love stories like these, and if you ever thought to continue them, as a way to show the girls growing up... let's just say I'd be there every step of the way. Happy birthday to the girls, and happy birthday to you, too Lamb!
treeonice chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh I liked that ending although you could have spiced it up by having BB propose to Rae. I REALLY liked this!
Christian-Aero-Captain chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aww, cute! I just had my 16th birthday a few weeks ago. My dad owns airplanes, and we were going to fly up to Petit Jean Mountain with some of my friends. Our outing got ruined because there was a line of thunderstorms in the area. That really sucked.

Anyway, I love this little add on story. It really gives a better finish to "When it all Falls Apart."
bbissocute chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Okay, I really like the way you wrote this. Very nice, very inspiring. VERY cute ending. Like I was saying, you NEED to be a professional. Keep upt the wonderful work, and expect more reviews from me.

bbissocute
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Very nice one-shot. Funny description of the party.

Keep the good writing.
SheWhoDaydreams chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Aww! That was a very sweet birthday!