Reviews for Double Meanings
PencilsLovePaper chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is absolutely amazing in every single way possible...

Even the straight way, if that's possible.

Yes, this is so awesome that it's possible somehow.

W
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
They're all punny as hell (punfunny) Even Vinnie made one!
niina chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
lol, it was funny and hot.
reeby10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
lol it was great! gah but id love to be yuffie! haha :D
ToryKasper chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
*Laughing uncontroleably* I must thank you, this really lightened my day, and I love all the innuendo's.

I've been reading angsty fics all night so this was especially appreciated. You are a master of emotion and humor. This is a great piece of literature, fantastic work.
Angel2Demon angel2demon chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I like it. ) Pretty much because I love this pairing. That Cid, xD always so self-righteous. Know-it-all. lol.

You write very very good. Favs forever!
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Vinnie and Cid are so hot together...and sorry...Heh heh...i didn't read ur before worning about the 17 thing...but oh well i'm into Yaoi..that counts right? Right.

Well done...well done...
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
HA! go yuffie! heheh funny ending, v. saucy fic

love it
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Muahaha...I like innuendo. Very well-written, and the fact that you relied on all the other senses instead of sight made for an interesting twist not often found in lemon. I also liked the use of latin, 'Sapis caeli'...it gave it a romantic quality somehow. Plus Yuffie's confusion at the end, with the whole 'Light bulb? What’s a light bulb?' thing was good - I suppose you WOULD react that way having caught your two most unlikely comrades cuddling in the closet. Hm.

ReaperRain
Alexi-Dove chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was awesome! Yay for double-meanings!

"Coming out of the closet" XD Thanks for making me laugh!

Love your writing style!

~Dove
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
::giggles::

thats it

hearts

troi
fischfrau chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Hey, this is really awesome! XD I would like to read more of you.
Lady Da's Brain chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I love you...Okay, I love your smut...but would you still marry me?
Closed4Good chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
OMG! I LOVED this! It may not be much coming from me, but I absolutely love this, sweetie! keep up the good work! ...Maybe a chapter 2 is coming.
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Wow. O_O That...was brilliant. Hawt, smexy, yet cuute. XD Fabulous fic, dahling. ;D