Reviews for Reflections
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/12
You are amazing, to be able to think of such a detailed and full story, so many words, and had only taken 5 years to complete. With an epilogue! You're seriously awesome. Though I haven't read this fic, I still respect you simply because of the fact that you pushed yourself to complete this long story.
Arietta... :/
Pokeloid chapter 86 . 11/2
Oh my goodness. This just has to be one the best Tales of the Abyss fanfics that I have ever read! The plot was just amazing and you wrote the characters so well that I could believe that it was a true story. I hope you write more awesome works like this soon!
Nice chapter 21 . 11/2
Honestly, this is written much better than the original. It always bothered me how his friends left Luke in the original, and Luke's sudden dickishness with Van. I sympathized with Luke, but blamed the shift on bad writing. This gives Luke and the others a more believable reaction, and even if it still rubs me the wrong way, I can more easily see why the team decided to leave Luke.
Kek chapter 8 . 11/2
No one mentioned that Arietta had Ion
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 86 . 10/26
Awesome story, yanno. I didn't even touch/look at another fanfic till I completed reading this! This is easily the best work I've ever read, and I love the way you have included other's feelings in an event without making the chapters out of the original flow of the story, and its another twist I like that instead of both of them teleported at the almost beginning of the story, just Luke was and Asch tracking him down. That's what I saw yet in all other Luke-Asch brotherhood stories. Your stories took the most realistic turns too.

Your story is amazing, and I hope others haven't ignored the love this story deserves.

I guess I made a record, yanno. Completed reading this story in 3 and a 1/2 days! Woot! Booyakasha! Oh yeah!

Just so you know, the whole review is gonna be filled up with those above words if I don't stop now, so I am. Seeya and take care!
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 22 . 10/24
Gosh, that chapter almost made me cry...and when reading the ending of the chapter, the lyrics in my playlist turned to 'You are my life, you're the one who stays with me all along, you are my haven/safety...' (In Hindi; I was listening to a patriotic song...) and that made me tear up more...
JGM16 chapter 21 . 9/6
Wow, in the original, Luke did it to himself, and in here, everyone but Mieu and Ion was a dick
Angel's Angel chapter 86 . 5/24
I just got back to this story again... after a few years for not checking in... and damn it I just cried buckets from the previous chapters where Luke almost died! I pity the now sensitive skin around my nose

Still, it's been such a long time since I read this and now it's over *cries in the corner*
But now everyone's happy and that's all I ever wanted in a story

Thank you for writing this!
Saikuron no Senkai chapter 86 . 5/19
This is, I'm being completely honest here, one of the best reads I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. This was well written at the start, kinda went downhill round chapter 40 in grammar, but still enjoyable. I love the entire fic, and I hope you write more in the future.

-The Whirling Cyclone
EdgySzay chapter 86 . 4/12
My god, this was a fantastically swell and amazing ride, I'm glad and honoured to have been able to read this magnificent piece of work you've made in all of its complete glory! Truly, the amount of work and dedication you, your betas, and the people who followed and reviewed you to help fuel your ambition in completing this journey of a story from a completely new take based off of on the Tales of the Abyss game was remarkable! I'm sure I've learned if not twice the amount of wisdom I'd care to admit within my sixteen years of a life time from having read this story! Quite the vivid imagery of emotions and action you've made, I was completely immersed in the entire thing that I felt what the characters felt. The journey the bunch of them made, the losses, the gains, the friends, the experiences they all share, they make me feel jealous for not having either of them. Our world today bound with things of success and glory, not one really cares anymore for the state of the world, the peril we all had dug our own grave into, through the little things and every action we've done, blaming it upon something else as an easy way of escaping responsibility, guilt, and regret... Such beautiful journeys does not seem to exist at all for the common people. Either way, enough of me rambling! Thank you, very, very, much! For this wonderfully epic journey that his lifted and pulled my spirits up and ending it on a bright and enlightening note :)! You've made my week reading this from beginning to end! Thank you so much again! I really, truly can't thank you enough :)!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 37 . 3/26
["Where's Natalia?"]

I'm glad Guy made up with everyone and told the complete truth! :D
SukiMiso chapter 86 . 9/14/2014
Amazing story! Great work!
sadisticnihil chapter 86 . 9/12/2014
I can't even type right now i'm just so emotional. I didn't have a clue what I was getting into when I started this beautiful story. I can't thank you enough. It's truly made me so happy reading this story all the way. I devoured every chapter with love and I can only imagine the hard work you put into this masterpiece.
Words are not enough to express my thanks. Thank you so much.
Ahhhhh i'm gonna cry that was so perfect (ó﹏ò。)
I- I- I REALLY LOVED READING THIS ! THANK YOU! i'm going to stop typing now before I embarrass myself further, you wonderful, wonderful person, you. Thank you for this fantastic adventure. I won't ever forget it! Ahhhh I wish the game had been like this so perfect THANK YOU!
1,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »