Reviews for Reflections
SilverCoatl chapter 1 . 9/16
Oops - forgot I wasn't logged in. The previous review is mine. XD
This is the third time I've read this story, and it makes me cry every time! The brotherly connection between Luke and Asch is amazing, and it makes me wish it had happened in canon. I especially like how they mentally talk to each other so much - it adds such an interesting new dimension to the plot!

There are a few grammar/spelling issues in every chapter, and the way you change perspectives from one character to another in the middle of a paragraph is a bit confusing at times, but overall, this story is really well done. The characterizations are spot on, and nearly everything that happens is believable.

I wish I could read more of your stories, but I haven't played Tales of Graces, so I'm sure I'd be really confused. Oh, well - maybe I'll read it anyway eventually. Either way, I hope you write more soon!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 1 . 8/1
I really loved this 's not often that i find stories of this lenght that are actually dedication to your story was one more plus for plot was phenomenal,not deviating too much from the canon,but still retaining an air of originality
The same could be said about the remained in character yet they were further developed and the readers were given insight on their thoughts and emotions,making them more dear to us and making it easier to symphathize with them.I loved the bond between Asch and Luke as well as the relationships they had with the other story was quite realistic when it came to cause and effect and the character's story seemed like a roller coaster ride of emotions to me .I got to feel many different emotions such as sadness,excitement and anxiety throughout its writing style as well as your use of grammar and vocabulary were excellent as up the good work.
Similar to, but a vast improvement over cannon... almost to the point where when I try to remember bits of the game I recall details of Reflections first
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 38 . 2/11
I realised it now...Did Asch just state that Natalia was equivalent to Yulia?

Because...(smirks)
-Asch said "Sure, and I'm Yulia's cousin."
-Asch's cousin is Natalia (ignoring the fact that Natalia isn't the real Princess)

So...Natalia is Yulia? (Grins) That'd make for an awesome joke.
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 26 . 2/8
Cutest and awesomest tradition ever. I wish I had soooo many flowers around to do the same...T-T
anon chapter 86 . 1/27
I love this story.. twas told beautifully and captured the amazing bond between the brothers without resorting to cheap and immoral means. each character was clearly detailed and didn't deviate but instead developed. best game fanfic I've come across.. Welldone.
bbqberticus chapter 86 . 11/28/2015
Very late to the party, but I finally read to the end after all these years. This story was really incredible, through and through. You are a crazy talented writer and story weaver~ I love the emotions, the highs and lows, and everything about this tale. AND I think you wrote characters very in character, which is always phenomenal~~

You are a rockstar! Thanks for writing your stories all the way through to the end~~
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
You are amazing, to be able to think of such a detailed and full story, so many words, and had only taken 5 years to complete. With an epilogue! You're seriously awesome. Though I haven't read this fic, I still respect you simply because of the fact that you pushed yourself to complete this long story.
Guest chapter 63 . 11/3/2015
Arietta... :/
Pokeloid chapter 86 . 11/2/2015
Oh my goodness. This just has to be one the best Tales of the Abyss fanfics that I have ever read! The plot was just amazing and you wrote the characters so well that I could believe that it was a true story. I hope you write more awesome works like this soon!
Nice chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
Honestly, this is written much better than the original. It always bothered me how his friends left Luke in the original, and Luke's sudden dickishness with Van. I sympathized with Luke, but blamed the shift on bad writing. This gives Luke and the others a more believable reaction, and even if it still rubs me the wrong way, I can more easily see why the team decided to leave Luke.
Kek chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
No one mentioned that Arietta had Ion
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 86 . 10/26/2015
Awesome story, yanno. I didn't even touch/look at another fanfic till I completed reading this! This is easily the best work I've ever read, and I love the way you have included other's feelings in an event without making the chapters out of the original flow of the story, and its another twist I like that instead of both of them teleported at the almost beginning of the story, just Luke was and Asch tracking him down. That's what I saw yet in all other Luke-Asch brotherhood stories. Your stories took the most realistic turns too.

Your story is amazing, and I hope others haven't ignored the love this story deserves.

I guess I made a record, yanno. Completed reading this story in 3 and a 1/2 days! Woot! Booyakasha! Oh yeah!

Just...awesome.

Just so you know, the whole review is gonna be filled up with those above words if I don't stop now, so I am. Seeya and take care!
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 22 . 10/24/2015
Gosh, that chapter almost made me cry...and when reading the ending of the chapter, the lyrics in my playlist turned to 'You are my life, you're the one who stays with me all along, you are my haven/safety...' (In Hindi; I was listening to a patriotic song...) and that made me tear up more...
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »