Reviews for Underneath It All
Woody2792 chapter 25 . 4/1
Great fic, fab writing and characterisation. Only thing missing is an ending! Please update? :D
natalya3721 chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
electric2book chapter 25 . 10/8/2013
An amazing post-Chosen fic and definitely one of my favorites...Your plot and characterizations are spot on! Can't wait to read what happens next :)
regalwolf35 chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
This is my favorite faith/buffy fic, and believe me I've read a lot of them! Your portrayal of faith and buffy in their relationship is written beautifully and realistically. If you ever decide to continue this story just know you have yourself an avid follower.
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
That was hilarious
Guest chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Please please finish the story I've read it all and it needs an ending
chcdom chapter 25 . 10/31/2012
No hiatus! Hiatus is bad. Love this story.
Jac Lag chapter 25 . 5/10/2012
I'm so late into the Fuffy ship, lol... I remember watching episodes of the early seasons on TV but never got to finish all episodes, so am not exactly familiar with many of the characters and scenes.. Anyway, am a newbie in reviewing Fuffy fics, but I felt the need to post a comment here coz I love your Faith in your 3 multi-chapt fics.. am hoping you will continue this, but I highly doubt so since you are into other ships and that BtVS is no longer showing, so I'll understand if your interest is no longer here.. :(
Dalin Asher Shongili chapter 25 . 12/5/2011
Hey great story! I really like the amazing emotion you put into Faith and Buffy's relationship. It grips me, ya know.
spiritedghost chapter 18 . 10/18/2011
Okay that box full of roses with the card of poetry had to come from, wait for it. Wait for it. I am about to say it. Wait for it! THE. IMMORTAL! That was totally worth the wait and you know it...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 16 . 10/18/2011
OMG, you had Faith call her a Twinkie and she didn't even react to it. LOL. She was so worried about how she would respond to her wanting to see Spike. I think they both need closure, that might have also been a part of why Buffy had the Dreams of The Mayor. Her inner voice, I was so glad Faith made her reason it out. That was brilliant. Go Faithy!
spiritedghost chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
That was intensely emotional. That is really all I can say. I mean I loved it. But wow!...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Holy cow, Batman. Buffy has been shot. That can not be a good thing. Although we can talk about that next chapter let's talk about this part of the chapter instead. When they come down the stairs after having, what, hallway sex and run into the Xan Man. That was priceless I was laughing so hard. I would cut and paste but you know what you wrote so what is the point. That whole interplay with those three was a gem. The fly thing and Xander says, "I know it keeps everything fresh." I thought I would cry I was laughing so hard, you are funny...Ghost! Oh and I bow to the master. (bows) Relish the moment my bowing days are over...
spiritedghost chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
(grins because really what else can one do. I am guy who just watched two chicks having an incredible time so yeah I am smiling like a Cheshire cat)I think that and HOT, STEAMY , AND HOT. Sum it up nicely...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Okay, could they move any slower without going in reverse? (grins) You are starting to kill me here...Ghost!