Reviews for Unfinished Masterpiece
alamoon chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
really beautiful and will written story but when I read the ending I really get mad. how could you do something like that! it makes me sad. anyway I hope you could complete it and again I like your writing style.
Aly chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Aw how could you make yet break my day at the same time? They are so tragic and it just ripped my heart out when she walked away from him. This was more than worth the wait and is as “immaculate and perfect and beautiful” as Ishizu is to Seto. I just love how intense his personality is! And I hope there will be more…
Mime chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
I read Dream and the first chapter of this a long time ago and both were excellent in writing and content. This part is well written too, even though it's sad it's not a happily-ever-after ending. I love the characterization of Seto as a psychopathic driver, and how he sees Isis as "immaculate and perfect and beautiful." He'll probably see her like that forever, even though he's against forever. Anyway, thanks for writing and posting this, I enjoyed reading it.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
O.O Seto drives like a psychopath. That aside, this story is tragic, but excellent.
draculina chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh god, your stories really are great. Well, I only read dreamer and this one, but as a real setoxisis fan i am so glad to have found a story where seto is actually NOT ooc. Happens not enough, so i have to tell you, PLEASE continue with this story. and PLEASE write another one with the pairing. There are not enough good authors out there but you are definitely one of them!
Aly chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
omg i have waited so long for a sequel to Dreamer and now that i have finally read it...it was perfect. better than i ever could have hoped for and i will wait just as long for the second part if it means that it will we JUST AS GOOD! thank you for making my day...
GreenFiore chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
this is AMAZING! wonderful job and you have to continue!
I like angst chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I like this , it's a beautiful continuation. I liek how you capture both of their uncertainties. Beautifully written. I look forward to more.
Ori chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
My my, Seto is going to get lungs cancer if he goes on like that.

I can't believe you continued with your story. Seriously, I thought you forgot about it. Well I am glad you did not though.

Dreamer was a great story. This is too.
nmshy chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This is a wonderful start to a good story. please update son please ;)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
HE HAD BETTER APOLOGIZE TO HER!
inu-luvver10 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
OMG! I love your Logic shipping! This is what I have been waiting to see for a long time! I love you BPSG!