Reviews for Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 3/4
Why does this hunter's identity scream Gaston? If that was him, he's very lucky Seph chose to spare him. I would have shown him no mercy, for what he did to Beast and now Sephiroth?

Donald, the ever suspicious. Goofy's cool and pretty smart as always. Maybe a bit clueless at times, but he has a lot of common sense. Mickey was awesome. He can always see right through people and Seph was pretty awesome and civil throughout the whole ordeal. I enjoyed the conversation between him and Mickey.

the bathtub comment made me laugh too. Another awesome story and a wonderful insight to characters who normally don't converse.
SirHenryMF chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
WOw amazing oneshot longest one i ever read and i can't help think that the idea of mickey mouse and sepiroth sitting down and having a inteligent conversation a comedy but you pulled it out as a drama and you deserve some extra credit for that

PS: I am doing this in all my reviews now arent I*sigh*-Please read my first fanfic Aftermath of evil
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
It's like having a big blue parrot at home isn't it ? ;)

There was such a philosophic talk between Mickey and Sephiroth
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
nice
Because Azrail is Not Enough chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I really like your style, and though some lines were better than others, this whole piece was a really nice read.

The characterization was pretty good, though I don't know that Goofy would have still been so uncomfortable around Sephiroth if he had Mickey's trust. Also, the setting didn't always seem solid outside Disney Castle, but that may just be me missing details.

So, cool story overall, and good luck with your future projects.
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
hm, cool. starts with feathers and ends with feathers. i like it. mad propz and kudos to you.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
omg. Gaston totally just shot Sephiroth. XDD See, this is why I love Kingdom Hearts... You can have things like Mickey Mouse having a serious conversation with Sephiroth and it makes sense!

Mickey is surprisingly hard to write for, isn't he? But I think you did a fine job with him. _

Anyway, loved this story; there's Seph's sarcastic sense of humor, and Zack cuteness, and Disney characters! XD

That would've been really bad if Sephiroth teleported to Kingdom Hearts by accident. He'd be like, "There was a talking zebra there..." XP

Talk to you later!
Rhino7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow, that was really good. I'd never really thought of Sephiroth like this before.

The opening was good and I thought Mickey was in character. I agree he's a difficult one to write with.

I like the complex relationship of Zack, Cloud, and Sephiroth that you wrote in.

Good job *applauds*