Reviews for Dreams
RikaCullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh man :( That was kinda depressing, but I still loved it.
Karon19 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Tragedy makes for the finest poetry. Least that's what my many English courses have taught me. The sudden realization that he married the wrong woman is bad enough...but his honor won't lement him the privilage of divorce. As prince, he is bound to Diaspro. That's a cage from which there's no escape...other than death. (Oops..forget I said that last part. Please don't kill Sky even though you dislike him).

Knight
gigikwinxfan chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This was really very good. And this is comming from someone that dis-likes bloom. But still a very good story. Do you think you could write a Fluffy FloraHelia story I hardly see those. Thanks Bye
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I would love to see that if you did! THIS WAS AWESOME!
Dawn chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I loved the story :)
Nisa Tunesque chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Hey you. Nice to see you doing a Winx fic, and a truly excellent one too. I've seen quite a few Sky-Dia fanfics, but I don't think any of them have taken Sky's perspective in such a deep and emotional manner so this was a nice unique approach.

And as usual, this fanfic was written extremely beautifully, but then again I'd expect nothing less from you! It should be interesting to see how you tackle the Bloom POV.
ElKingDeComedy chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Married to the wrong women? O dang... Now that is just wrong... Sky must feel terrible.
Vividus chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Hello! Do one from Bloom's point of view, or make a sequel to this.
Lennex chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Great Story. I thought it was a good look into how a situation like this could turn out. I mean after the time spent being spelled and married and then suddenly finding out hey im not supposed to be here after all? what does a person do in a sitch like that. Great read and avery good pondering session afterwards.
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I loved this one shot I really loved it
Unspoken Darkness chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Ah! Dang! It's been such a long time since I've read a fanfic as good as this one! 5 stars, all the way!

*adds to favorites*

Will there be another one?
Joy-lovely chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
You know what? You're making me to hate Sky more. Oh dear Sky that bastard. But true, I felt pity for Bloom in this story. And as for Diaspro, ya she got the man she like. But she should get a guy better than that bastard o.O

P.s: Are you making a squeal?