Reviews for Running
Gyreflight chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I really liked your Arwen in this. She’s a rare point-of-view character, but she comes across beautifully in her chapters, and you continue your through-others-eyes approach which is working so effectively. The whole is, as is usual, beautifully written, intimately observed and emotionally enthralling.

It’s a powerful series, this one. Short fragments gradually fitting together to make a most interesting (if still incomplete) shape. I always admire your Buffy, and this series has a stronger edge of tragedy to it than some. Moths and a flame, and the moths most bitterly aware all the while… I have some thoughts on some of the things which the fascination of the elves may be a reaction to, but nothing concrete (and quite possibly wrong, too).

And again the ending – “Disaster”. Indeed.

~Gyre
Shiruy chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
*is a puddle of blissed out goo on the floor* You have no idea how much reading your works warms my heart. It has style, and correct spelling, and grammar, and it's poignant and engaging and utterly fascinating and... I'm simply blown away. I didn't even dare hope to find anything even close to this when I went searching for something new to read tonight.
RandomTopic chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
You have really good BuffyLOTR crossover fics. I am eager for more!
Riana1 chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
Brilliant and darling.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Wow. I can't breathe.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Heartstopping.
Lovelikethemovies chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
*sighs again* It really is a disaster. Beautiful disaster _.
enchantedlight chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
awesome.. dances with glee...
goddessa39 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
*Sigh.* I think you should... eventually... just send her back to her own time... and then I vote BA or none ;)... IT really isn't fair between the others.
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Love it love it love it! You take The Evenstar's thoughts and turn them human, and as I said before, I love it.
teejplease chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
HAHAHAH. I love it. I seriously do. Please update.
Amber Penglass chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Supremely intriguing; I love your spin on the relationship between Buffy and the elves. Very mysterious- I do hope you continue.
enchantedlight chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
yea! another one! please update soon! can't wait to find out what happens!
Toniboo chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
hey there i just wanted to let u no that i love these wee one-shot stories you've been posting they are so good. please add some more!
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I'm loving this series (?) more every day, great work with this one, you capture the characters so perfectly. Awesome work.