Reviews for Sessions of the Jedi Council
Sara chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
This is great fun. I enjoy reading about these Council's sessions! Maybe you could have one with charcters from other universes going around (Harry Potter, or Lord of the Ring or Naruto or Dragon Bal or all of them together), I would also enjoy Anakin trying his hand at his own Fic juste to see the Counsil's reaction to some unexpected move. I also suggest that any male jedi that deos not follow thhe code should be send to Earth, Mary Sue's home planet. That would keep the Marie Sue s occupied and be a fitting punishment for grave transgressions, I think.

Thanks a lot for the laught!

Ender The Time Lady chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Ender The Time Lady chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I never read those stupis high school fics. They're just a stupid idea that usually involves crappy romance. When i see them, i glare until they shrivel and DIE!
DarthAbby chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe really funny! PLEASE continue! its been over three years since you updated! (that baby is a toddler by now, i'd imagine, but congrats anyways!) and i really want to see more of this! Its really really really funny! You need to do one about Siri/Obi-Wan fics, or Padme/Obi-Wan fics! I can just see Anakin's horrified face...!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Anakin was deluded by a Sue...Poor guy.
Azalea.Rose chapter 4 . 2/25/2011

This made my day.

Perhaps something involving Obi-Wan/Padme?
Magus1108 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Rimera! So good to see you writing fanfiction, once more! Hehe, I rather enjoyed this chapter. Great job! Hm, does this mean you may update History of a Dark Sayian? If you do not mind me asking.

Anyway, I sure loved this chapter! I can't wait for more. I eagerly await the other possible issues the Jedi Council could address. Ooh! Perhaps the rather odd Obi-Wan/Padme pairing that some people like? Or maybe...that's all I got right now, actually. Ah, but the possibilities are endless!

Can't wait for more, Rimera! Sure is good seeing you writing again. Keep up the wonderful work!
Emperor Andross chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Bravo! Even if I happen to like some of the Time Travel fics, this is increadibly amusing... how about another chapter on the evil of giving people's lines or actions to other characters?
0-0 chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
vikky-leigh chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Anakin shook his head. "That… that's not true. That's impossible!" he exclaimed, not feeling even the slightest hint of foreshadowing as he did so. I love that line! I'm gad you liked my idea, and I hope you update soon.
skywalker05 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Whoah, it's a nice surprise to see an update from this!

lol "Masters...and Skywalker."

Also lol "not feeling even the slightest hint of foreshadowing as he did so"

"because she's lonely." Aw Obi-Wan, now you've gone and made me feel sorry for the little fiend. :P

(The last thing we need is TWO Mary Sues under Anakin's tutelage-I mean one and Ahsoka.)

This was fun! I'm trying to think of any recent fanfic trends for you to make fun of that haven't been done to death, and the only thing that's coming to mind is the Ahsoka/everyone shippers...anyway, whatever you do I'll be here paying attention. Good work!
vikky-leigh chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
if you ever get suck for Ideas, you could always go back to the old standby, the Mary-sue parody. Or maybe you could write a parody of Mary-sue parodies, since there are so many of them they are almost a cliche in themselves.

In a slight variation of the Mary-sue parody idea, you could have one where the council members complain about Earth, and the general continuity problems it poses. Everything from crash landing here, to visitors form our world with knowledge of the future.

Great story, live long and prosper, may the fore be with you and yadda yadda yadda.

jedigal125 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
lolz this story is funny
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
"Speak of it, we do not, for a terrible, terrible place it is"

I think that is possibly one of the greatest Yoda quotes ever to exist! This story was absolutely lovely and a great change of pace for me. It takes a true Star Wars fan to be able to make fun of the genre like you do. I enjoyed the laughs. Thank you very much!
midgetmania chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
OMGness! Holy gravy this is funny! I haven't had a good fanfic-induced laugh in a while, and this was the perfect solution. I love you're writing style; you make it look so easy! I've always had trouble with Yoda-speak. . . probably why I haven't made a Star Wars fic yet. Anyway, great job. I loved it. _